• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
MikedaddyH

War Movies

Watched the series Band of Brothers, took me a week. Pretty Damm good WW2 story. ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

My best friends dad/7th Grade teacher/Golf Coach, was in the 101st Airborne from D-Day to the end he had stories !

Wading through the Last Days of Patton, George C Scott kills it but I have fallen asleep twice. I'm told that it's fairly accurate.🏅🏅🏅💤

Taking Chance , powerful movie ! Hard to watch with out emotion. Kevin Bacon had a strong proformance that was well done.

Watched a documentary, The Hornets Nest. About a war correspondent and his son going to Afghanistan in 2011 and the stuff that happened while they where there. 

Real Sh!T , heroic actions by our brave service men ! 🏅🏅🏅🏅

Watched Rambo Last Blood on Amazon prime . I know it's not a war movie but ... It's Rambo in retirement ! Going full circle back in AZ . Raising his teenage niece , who of course doesn't listen and goes looking for her POS father in Mexico. Gets herself drugged in a bar and turned in to prostitution but first they get her hooked on smack ! Rambo to the rescue , with no plan ... Gets himself almost killed .... I won't spoil the ending but it's a Rambo movie ! 🎯🎯

Edited by MikedaddyH

9 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Watched Rambo Last Blood on Amazon prime . I know it's not a war movie but ... It's Rambo in retirement ! Going full circle back in AZ . Raising his teenage niece , who of course doesn't listen and goes looking for her POS father in Mexico. Gets herself drugged in a bar and turned in to prostitution but first they get her hooked on smack ! Rambo to the rescue , with no plan ... Gets himself almost killed .... I won't spoil the ending but it's a Rambo movie ! 🎯🎯

I have that one on DVD - damn great ending to a Rambo Saga.  Love it. :thumbup: