• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

“What you watching”

shepp

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've posted that one before.  There's a ton more, Shawn Ryan knocks it out, and does a great job.  If you haven't seen/heard the one with DJ Shipley, check that one out.  Son of SEAL Legend Don Shipley, and a SEAL Legend in his own right.  :thumbup:

I think the Shipley one was the first one I did. That was the one that got me interested in listening to more of them. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn’t sat through it. There isn’t really much to “watch” there, so just running it while you drive is perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was depressing. The only way a scandal that big could possibly be swept under the rug, is if the ENTIRE game is already fixed at every level. The big Republicans are obviously in on it or they would have crucified Biden. Really shows you we already lost and there is no hope. Trump is definitely going to prison before he dies. 

2 hours ago, blue109 said:

Really shows you we already lost and there is no hope.

We are never out of the fight, brother.  Until the end of every individual, individually.  We're not out of the fight.

Never quit - nobody likes a quitter.  3rd grade playground rules come into effect here. Use that. 

8 hours ago, blue109 said:

At this point we just have to pray for Huxley over Orwell. 

With the quiet quitting, rat your neighbor programs, and just flat incompetence of the government it's looking more and more like the Atlas Shrugged world, I ain't seen any soma yet. Even if their destination is set we can help ourselves by making paths very difficult for them, humans run the system and they are lazy and stupid humans being chose to run things these days, they will take the easy way if they can get by with it. Be the water in the oil, they have to change the whole damn thing for a bit of water or risk blowing the motor.

• 3 months later...

Just started re-watching the "Hell on wheels" series. I'd almost forgotten how well this series was made. Being that it was an AMC show at first.

A well delivered speech by the actor Colm Meaney at the end of the pilot episode.

A great line in that speech. History is written by the Zebra, for the Zebra.

Edited by Rsquared

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 2:15 PM, DNP said:

Come on now…you know that needs more explanation. 

Flying blind, brother - don't know shiit.  We'll find out on Saturday, though...  I guess she's shooting with Matt...

1365559435_Saturdaymatchinfo.thumb.png.015a2045bd4ac3e6556206b981495e0a.png

• 2 weeks later...