• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: Armalite AR-10®B series 25 round Magazines

The Wizard

5 each Armalite AR-10®B series 7.62 mm NATO Gen II 25 round magazines. As far as I can tell never used. Sold as a lot, so don't bother to ask about individual magazine price. $175.00 which includes shipping by Priority Mail. Preferred method of payment USPS Money Order. Will not ship to CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MA, MD, NJ, NY or VT.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to post picture but the nation's situation is not help matters. Here are the magazines. I am adverse to removing the magazines from the packaging the previous owner placed them in for purpose of long term storage. From what I can see they are cover in "oil" and appear to be in excellent if not new condition. Although one of the magazine appears to have a line that appears to be from inserting the magazine into a rifle. Same price and conditions of sale as from initial posting.

Magazines_25_rd_back.JPG

Magazines_25_rd_Front.JPG

11 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Nope. Unfortunately my state went heavy communist about mags years back. 25 rounders are a no-go in the peoples republic of Maryland. Nothing over 10 is allowed to be bought these days. Rifle or pistol.

Call me. :thumbup: