• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are your other hobbies and interests?

imschur

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Cycling, road like that uno baller from Texas.  Hunting, deer, small game, preds, you name it.

For the last two summers I have spent a weekend riding across SC to raise money for Altzheimers at a pretty good pace.  I used to do the pro/am USA Cycling thing many moons ago. 

• 1 month later...

Two ounces is an excellent find. That's over 3 grand. He can now afford to build an LR308 or AR10 if he keeps the number of accessories down - LOL.

I fit in with the hobbyist crowd. No one is under delusions of striking it rich. It's just fun to find. However, I do pack a .45 on such trips due to the possibility of southern Arizona close encounters of the (illegal) alien kind, or just the plain garden variety crackpot. There are no cops just around the corner. Given the choice, my preference would be to vacate the area. Fortunately I've had no trouble to date.

Hunting, Saltwater fishing, scuba, camping, flying a black hawk (however since that is actually my job it may not qualify as a hobby), playing lotto and dreaming about all the guns I will own at least until I check the numbers, spending time with my kids-the wife too, cruises, BBQ (cooking in general really) I'm sure there is more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...