• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lets see your AR-15

imschur

face lift. we all get bored of looking at the same rifles. tom just builds more. i would if i could, but i cant :P so the gun with the carbon handguard had a little face lift. i wanted something that looked different than the stag (low pro..extended tube) i just built. added VLTOR CASV-EL and GG&G gas block/rear buis. i think its a hot little beast!! also added a new ejection port cover lol.

small.jpg

smal2.jpg

2012-12-20%252008.02.37.jpg

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

drove all over hell looking for a 556 the past two days, and i found one in my back yeard this afternoon. spikes tac lower magpul furniture, also got the most mags in stock ive seen in weeks, price is marked up a bit but who knows if ill ever see them again

IMG_2027_zpsec3c2309.jpgwith her big sister

IMG_2031_zps8049c0d1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Top: all CMMG lower (2 stage FCG) Magpul grip / all Fulton Armory 308 Titan upper with a DPMS A2 and GRSC single sling adapter

Middle: all DPMS lower / DPMS upper with Fulton Armory Y/M enhanced BCG and model 1 Charge handle with Badger tactical, Nordic Components .223 Wylde 18" Barrel, Yankee Hill extended length forearm, Nordic Component comp.

Bottom: New Frontier composite lower with CMMG LPK, DPMS stock with a Cold Hand Arms upper (Delton upper, Mossberg barrel)  TruGlo three color dot sight and cheapo 3x magnifier.  This one is "ready to go" condition.

Working on a 6.8SPC II upper if Bison Armory ever ships my order.  Have a BCM upper receiver ready for the parts, just deciding on forearm.  Plan on shooting some pigs...

post-2433-136297287757_thumb.jpg

Middle: all DPMS lower / DPMS upper with Fulton Armory Y/M enhanced BCG and model 1 Charge handle with Badger tactical, Nordic Components .223 Wylde 18" Barrel, Yankee Hill extended length forearm, Nordic Component comp.

One hell of a great barrel, man.  I've got that on one of mine.  Fantasticly accurate.  <thumbsup>

My one and only AR. S&W M&P-15 Tactical w/ additional CMMG Sierra 22lr upper.

cmmgupper003.jpg

jealous!!! i wanted one of this saw one at the LGS the day of the shooting was hopeing with the price tag it would still be there the next week when i got my bonous, no dice:( praying the ban dont go thru so i can get one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good ol Delton 16 inch. Nothin fancy. Just some bolt ons and a UTG scope. Chose them because they are built like a mack truck and take a beating. All in all it does what it should and has never failed to go bang.

post-13558-0-84422400-1367208218_thumb.j

Edited by bubbasks