Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2010 at 10:40 PM, imschur said:

Please tell me how you ended up here whether from a link or search engine etc. The more detail you can give the better. This information helps me to perform tasks that will help generate more members.

Thanks!

Typed AR10 .308 in web browser.  Kept scrolling and found this forum

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, DNP said:

How did I find this place??

last thing I remember some gorrilla looking dude asked me if this rag smells like choloroform....now I can't find the damn door. 

That was a trick - sometime in late 2009 or early 2010. Fuk me, I can't remember back that far, but I know it was an intention "trap"...  :laffs:

Some "We're hunting Alaska, and need to build rifles" or something...   :lmao:

That was WAY BACK, when things were so much more innocent... Que the video...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

Some A$$HOLE told me "Come check out this site. It's pretty cool and you can count on everyone to help you out."

So, at this point, I've been 'helped' out of THOUSANDS of dollars of my money!!! My dragbikes are growing dust, my streetbikes are growing dust, even my quads are growing dust!!! But I'll be damned if I havent noticed that my safe keeps growing SMALLER, my bank account is growing smaller and I have less phucking space inside my house because SOMEONE said "You should start building some of these things!" 

Once again, PHUCK you Tom!!!!! And you too DIRK!!!!!

7 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Translation - Ray's quads, streetbikes, and drag bikes are left in the dust, whether he's using them or not. Stick with building rifles and you might have a competitive chance....

:hornet:

I'll put my small tire, stock cammed, street engine bracket bike against ANYTHING you own for a thousand dollars anytime you are ready. Its ONLY a quarter of a mile, come on, put your money where your mouth is!!

1 hour ago, suzukiray said:

I'll put my small tire, stock cammed, street engine bracket bike against ANYTHING you own for a thousand dollars anytime you are ready. Its ONLY a quarter of a mile, come on, put your money where your mouth is!!

That's not much of a boast, all the cool toys I own are guns, besides one bone-stock KLR 650.