• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
imschur

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

6 hours ago, sketch said:

you two are made for each other! Im guessing family photos on vacation.. hahaha! 

Oh heavens no, his family is a disfunctional bunch of trannys and homo's. His parents hung out at truck stops in a mini van with a sign that said suck and fornicate. now which one did which I don't know.  but 89 learned at a young age that his mouth could make money. lord knows he has tried to be good at what he does, he even pulled all his teeth to be the best.

The work has paid off for him, his name and phone number are in every flying j truck stop in America and the one in his town has a sign on the third stall in the bathroom stating that is his work area. Needless to say he stays busy and is probably satisfying a trucker as I type.

1 hour ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I fine going through life not seeing it all...

I'm sure the parents are very proud....

just when you thought the kids talking loud on the cell was annoying

Well I ordered a 308 upper and lower from AERO yesterday so I guess "it begins".    Got phone support sufficient for a newbe to populate my "wish list" to complete the build and hope to slip a lot of that into the "cart" as sales are published.   Now I guess I need to start looking at tools necessary since having never built one before those are not at my bench presently.   Regarding the components in my wish list, I'll still be doing some reading here to try and sift out recommendations.   Seems the 20" barrel I'd like to have limits some choices on the buffer and Magpul stock choices from AERO but like I said I have a lot of reading to do.   With something like 5,000 bullets to cast and loading for next year's BPCR and BPTR shooting season to accomplish this winter & early spring should be an interesting exercise in managing time spent towards each.

jeeze… how I got here I'll never know... that post was supposed to go on my introduction thread.   Go figure.  Another old guy dangerous on the forums by virtue of ineptness.

3 hours ago, SgtDog0311 said:

jeeze… how I got here I'll never know... that post was supposed to go on my introduction thread.   Go figure.  Another old guy dangerous on the forums by virtue of ineptness.

I gave you a reply there.

Did a stupid mistake on my build and googled LR-308 forums and this was the first one.

Put the front breakdown detent in before the spring and got it stuck...