• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

45 degree, and 45/90 compatible receivers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you guys these were smoooooooth!!!!  <thumbsup>

They're awesome, Roger!   You know I need a couple out of the first batch...  Dawn Marie is poking me in the ribs - she told me she gets hers before I get mine.  <dontknow> <lmao>

That is really nice. I'd say it was approaching "lingerie sexy" status.

I think my wife will need a second rifle this year... only problem with that excuse is she generally accepts and keeps the famed thing all to herself.

I'm picturing a LaRue Stealth upper on top of that... just because I... err, she... doesn't have one yet.

^^^  You know - that would be a great idea, but they'd have to be transferred.  OLLs shipped to your place for pics = CBI kicking in your door!

Hey, wait a minute - Roger is in Cali all the time.  Wonder how far he is from San Dee-Eggo?

Well, we better only transfer one way then. It would be a real inconvenience to transfer them back....just sayin.

I travel too...and if he were to sell them to me, we would be covered after my mandatory Cali 6 year wait.

Edited by DNP

It'll be couple of months before they're in sufficient numbers for general release, the five we brought to SHOT were for show and tell and not for sale.  Anodizing has long been a bane for other manufacturers, and these five were anodized by a local shop, not the shop with an FFL that we will use, so we don't want to sell them partially because of that, everything but the anodizing is as it should be in the final product.

Aesthetics aside, it's a basic forged lower that's very well made.  Some folks have lamented that it's just a conventional lower, which it is. Not many manufacturers use wire EDM to cut the mag well, and high powered laser to engrave the logo and serial number, both very time consuming.

We're new to the lower receiver market, and we owe it ourselves and our customers to do it right, and that, to us means carefully and slowly.  Basic lowers first, we can easily add features later, the foundation must be sound and solid and that's what we had set out to accomplish.

Edited by Battle Arms Dev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I need to give you a call, Roger.  I have a short .300BLK rifle that needs some of your attention (a new build). 

This set you have just posted is going to be my shortie .308 rifle. 

Dawn Marie won't get to shoot either one.  For awhile, anyway.  :banana: