• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

45 degree, and 45/90 compatible receivers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DNP, please email me and I'll send you some things to take pics of ;)

We knew there would be folks complaining how expensive it is for a forged receiver.  I will not defend the price point, don't need to, but only point out that the manufacturing methods we use are expensive, we're not making insane margins because it has our name on it.  Precisely because it does have our name and logo on it, it needs to be as good as we can make it, good enough has never been an acceptable thing for us.

There's no way to win an argument of Timex vs. Rolex, Ford vs. Ferrari, etc., I can argue for either side.  Value is a rather subjective thing, what one is willing to pay for something is utterly ridiculous for someone else.  As a person that values quality and craftsmanship, I'm wiling to pay a lot for things that are commonly referred to as luxury, but these things tend to perform much better, that too is important to me.

We carry our personal traits into the business.  Both me and George are honest folks that appreciate finely crafted mechanical things, and we both have very high standards for them.  Thus the same pattern is seen in our company's products. 

We carry our personal traits into the business.  Both me and George are honest folks that appreciate finely crafted mechanical things, and we both have very high standards for them.  Thus the same pattern is seen in our company's products. 

I can definitely vouch for that - you are both awesome, honest people.  There aren't many like you guys left, and it's an honor to know you.  <thumbsup>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...