• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
KillShot

Let's See Those 1911's

Beautiful.  Just beautiful.  That's so close to my Tac Pro it's not even funny, besides the stainless vs. blued. Very nice acquisition, my brother.  :thumbup:

How you gonna fit this one on you, with the other 16 guns you EDC?...  :laffs:

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, sketch said:

Top to bottom great upgrades.. how does it fare on the targets? Lgs is only an amazon purchass away for your custom sightings ins. Cut out the middle man?$ much confidencd earned right here! 

How's this? This was in a low light environment. Real easy to pick up the front sight. What an improvement over the GI sights. I love 3-dots. Silhouette and AA#5 really are great powders in the 45ACP. 

7.2Silhouette45acp.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, sketch said:

Top to bottom great upgrades.. how does it fare on the targets? Lgs is only an amazon purchass away for your custom sightings ins. Cut out the middle man?$ much confidencd earned right here! 

How's this? This was in a low light environment. Real easy to pick up the front sight. What an improvement over the GI sights. I love 3-dots. Silhouette and AA#5 really are great powders in the 45ACP. 

35 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Tritiums are the cats meow. The Sig night sights are very bright 3 dot set up.

There is something very comforting when an odd noise wakes you up and the first thing you see are those three glowing dots of a MK25 on the night stand. :thumbup:

I picked up this STI Trojan in 40 S&W recently for $800 with 3 Cobramag 10 rnd mags (damn things are $40 apiece) and the factory 8 rnd mag. I've been wanting a .40 1911 for quite a while and came across this deal so I jumped on it. Rob, I'm sure you'll appreciate the red trigger and Dymondwood grips I added. I've had that trigger stashed away for about 3 years just waiting for this gun!:banana:

trojan.thumb.jpg.c9566de48256a91b315215be02c4a25f.jpg

2 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I picked up this STI Trojan in 40 S&W recently for $800 with 3 Cobramag 10 rnd mags (damn things are $40 apiece) and the factory 8 rnd mag. I've been wanting a .40 1911 for quite a while and came across this deal so I jumped on it. Rob, I'm sure you'll appreciate the red trigger and Dymondwood grips I added. I've had that trigger stashed away for about 3 years just waiting for this gun!:banana:

trojan.thumb.jpg.c9566de48256a91b315215be02c4a25f.jpg

You mean......you actually bought something and didn't win it in a raffle this time? Damn......what's this world coming to. :laffs:

20 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

You mean......you actually bought something and didn't win it in a raffle this time? Damn......what's this world coming to. :laffs:

I used the $500 that I got for that Glock I won to help pay for this one!:bitchslap::laffs:

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

I used the $500 that I got for that Glock I won to help pay for this one!:bitchslap::laffs:

Point taken. You are the master my friend. The glutton of give-a-ways. The ruler of raffles. The lord of lotteries. The duke of drawings. The swami of sweepstakes. And of course................the PRICK of pools.

After all. I could say that you could slide some of that luck in a brothers direction. But, then again, you did slide me one of those (Shinerboch?) beers at the meet-up last fall. At about 0900 no less. :laffs:

We'll call it all good.

13 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Point taken. You are the master my friend. The glutton of give-a-ways. The ruler of raffles. The lord of lotteries. The duke of drawings. The swami of sweepstakes. And of course................the PRICK of pools.

I'll give you a tip for winning guns Ron, small venues! Every gun I've won has been at one of the runs our club puts on (Choir Boys LEMC) or at a Friends of NRA banquet.