• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Sign in to follow this  
Robocop1051

Robocop1051's 14.5" Dissipator 300 AAC Blackout

Just so you know, Rob... I still think of you everytime I hear this song...    :banana:

It's all cool - as long as we don't make eye contact... 

6 years ago was when you walked in my shop - and made your advances...  I busted out laughing, and could hardly resist you...   You were carrying - on you - like 25 guns...   :lmao:

I thought I was cool, with a .45, and 44 rounds of ammo, on me.  Nah, that was NOTHING...      :banana:

This Fall trip has me all fucked up. I don’t know how I’m getting all my guns down. Even shipping to your pusher is going to cost me a fortune. 

Im mad at myself for not being able to fund this open carry option in time for this shoot.  The best price I could find for a complete rig was near $3k... I still want it though!!

DB0CA9B9-BA15-4A7D-BD2D-D97FE60A2E9B.jpeg

Did I already send you my Pusher Info?  I need to, if not. 

How fucking MUCH are you bringing, for fuk's sake?!...

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Did I already send you my Pusher Info?  I need to, if not. 

How fucking MUCH are you bringing, for fuk's sake?!...

I don’t have it yet. 

Looks like it’s just going to be the .338 and maybe one (or two?) pistols. I’m trying HARD to get my 37mm in the box too.... I think I’m going to mail you this box of 80% frames. Too fucking much shit going on. 

I have proof that we're bonded at the hip, probably in a partially-gay way.  I'm not gonna admit that unless I have to, but It's mentality...  :lmao:  I'm down with the sickness, either way...  

20171103_020504.jpg

You said:

My brother!! I come in the house and Tom lays out his FDE shoulder bag, with a CRKT Chogan Tomahawk strapped to the side (seen on the left). I immediately run to my car and grab my bag (seen on the right), also an FDE sling bag with the sister CRKT Chogan Tomahawk. 

We never discussed this. We never knew about the others bag. Yet somehow we have two nearly identical bags, with nearly identical gear. 

I love this guy! “Great minds...” an all that BS aside. This was some serious pants-down, man-hug, bonding experience. 

It's a bond... that you cannot get away from - even though you didn't know it was gonna happen.  Just lay back and let it happen...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

I think I’m going to mail you this box of 80% frames. Too fucking much poop going on. 

Mail it.  Fuk it.  We'll figure it out here.   :thumbup:

You DO know that YOU are the motherfucker that started this Silverback bullshiit, right?!...  It's all because of you...  in 2012...  :bitchslap::lmao:

Walk through the doors, and say "Hey, you with that BIGASS WHITESPOT!  That's GOTTA BE TOM!!!  YOU SILVERBACK MOTHERFUCKER!!!"...

Yeah, YOU did that...  I am your creation, so live with it...  :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V