• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Zumabob JD Machine Build

zumabob1957

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't figured out how to post the photos. I was going to put them on Facebook but I don't trust the people I know to know what I own. I don't know you guy and have no problem telling or showing you guys.

My latest venture is a American Defense desert tan scope mount (ordered) with a Trijicon 1-4x24mm Accupoint # 4 german. I going to have my flash suppressor rivot to barrel because is a bit short. I think I'm done with it. I have learned a lot building this ar308. I am collecting part now to build a ar15. Gas 16"

Got the scope mount today.

Does anyone know anything about AB249. It was shot down last Thursday. The Leland Yee bill. It would have all of us bullet gun owners surrender our guns. Without compensation . Enjoy them while you can because they well get them eventually. Im still a buyer.

Got the scope mount today.

Does anyone know anything about AB249. It was shot down last Thursday. The Leland Yee bill. It would have all of us bullet gun owners surrender our guns. Without compensation . Enjoy them while you can because they well get them eventually. Im still a buyer.

Kalifornia stuff.  Yee is an idiot, and needs to get "UN-elected." He's one of many.  Glad it was turned down, because that poop typically spreads directly up the left coast (OR and especially WA), then the other AWB states adopt it in short order (NY and the others).   

I feel for you.  I can't expect you to move, or hope that you'd move, but you're in the direct center of the "anti-gun" that leads the nation, and you're surrounded by the liberals-in-office that leads that state, and those that elect them.  You cannot win.  There is no hope of that, not even the slimmest chance. 

AB249 doesn't affect me in the least, as callous as that sounds.    <dontknow>

Kalifornia stuff.  Yee is an idiot, and needs to get "UN-elected." He's one of many.  Glad it was turned down, because that poop typically spreads directly up the left coast (OR and especially WA), then the other AWB states adopt it in short order (NY and the others).   

I feel for you.  I can't expect you to move, or hope that you'd move, but you're in the direct center of the "anti-gun" that leads the nation, and you're surrounded by the liberals-in-office that leads that state, and those that elect them.  You cannot win.  There is no hope of that, not even the slimmest chance. 

AB249 doesn't affect me in the least, as callous as that sounds.    <dontknow>

What he said is largely true for me as well, I wish you guys in the leftist run states would vote with your feet and get out.

Sooner or later they will get something passed and you will either give up your guns or become an outlaw.

Far better for you to pick the time than to run at the last minute.

If you provide a job for me and the wife, reports on the school systems, a house, and community to live in which suits the needs of growing family, then I'm there. Otherwise it's just not that easy.

I did not say it would be easy, only that waiting until it is forced upon you will make it harder.

It'll be a long time before they come knocking on our doors even if they do enact a hardline ban like that, and it would have to be a national ban, and there would be no place in the states to go. Anything else enacted won't be as severe, and if I had to, I could find them a home quick, make a buck or sell them to someone I know….. say Tom…. where I knew they'd have a good home.

I'm honestly not worried about that right now, guess I have more important things to worry about or haven't hit that level of paranoia

It was the Appropriations Commity that shot it down. I guess they not dumb and realized the enormity of enfcorcing such a bogus law should it be passed. There are millions of such long arms in the state of Kalifornistan that this proposed law would have effected.

AND there would have been trouble..... TROUBLE!!!  >:(