• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Any mountain bikers here?

imschur

We have a park near by thats awesome for every skill level. The toughest part is getting there. I have to go through real bad projects. A few years ago the inhabitants stoned me with baseball size rocks. I now drive to the park in my truck.

I have a GF Sugar 3 Disc. Sold most of the stock equipment and went all XTR except the wheels. That bike was like an AR-15 with all the upgrades and money spent after the initial purchase. $1800 bike was like $4k all said and done.  <laughs>

So, let's see here, bikes, guns, and cameras (at least) are not safe from the upgrade sickness!!

<lmao>

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that NOTHING is safe from the upgrade sickness/affliction...  :o <laughs>

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Ive been non stop. I get about 12 miles a night. I think I took three days off in July

Wow that's great!! We did the 12 mi loop last Saturday at the southern kettle moraine trail park that's was by far the best trails I've been on ( not that I've been on a lot) hoping to hit a place called cam rock up by Madison next week