• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Brownells now Offering 308 AR 50 Round Drums

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I might have to buy more 5 round mags just for the satisfaction of having a full mag. <lmao>

I feel your pain, i own a few 5rd mags just so i can use a full mag at the range, the only rage near me i can only have 5 in the mag at once, at least thats the rule have not seen it enforced but why upset the rang when its free.

I'd like to be the first kid on my block to have one but did that with a 100 rd beta mag for my ar15. If i had an ar308 i planned to use in a static position i'd get a couple but thats not in the works. Would like to know how good they are in case i change my mind though.

Yes, so would I. It would be sweet if there was a giveaway of a few of these for "testing". I am sure it would generate advertising of the product as well as make several people very happy to test them out. I know I would run a many of rounds of 308 out of one if it was given to me.

I officially volunteer my time and some ammo for product "testing" and posting a "review" on this site. Now if they are ready for me to begin they can contact me via a pm and we can go from there. ;)  <thumbsup>

• 4 weeks later...

I'd get one just to piss off the anti-gunners of the world. But alas, here in the communist state of Maryland, 20 round mags are the limit. Which, by the way, has to make you laugh. As much as I joke about the state, we can still buy just about anything we want. It's just funny that you can buy a belt-fed machine gun, but 20 round mags are the limit.  :cookoo:

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...