imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, shepp said:

Butts look good! How do you like that grill? 

I been buying their pellets from amazon, I really like them!

I love this thing. Put them in and forget about it. Perfect size for us. Best money I've spent in a while. The wifi and app is slicker than greased owl sh!t too.

Screenshot_20180923-111300_Rectec.thumb.jpg.4054d174003e9546219b37b9cd438c63.jpg

Edited by Boot_Scraper

31 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

I love this thing. Put them in and forget about it. Perfect size for us. Best money I've spent in a while. The wifi and app is slicker than greased owl sh!t too.

Screenshot_20180923-111300_Rectec.thumb.jpg.4054d174003e9546219b37b9cd438c63.jpg

That’s awesome! That’s how my new thermometer works. I bought a green mountain last winter with WiFi, I really like it too. Think your the first person I’ve talked to with One

• 3 weeks later...

More Crockpot.

Just the 4lb pork tenderloin this time - no extras.  Tenderloin in there, two packs of Beefy Onion dry soup mix on top, stick of salted butter was layed across it, then two big Poblanos sliced, and 5 Pepperocini's.  Almost done now...  

On Wednesday, for the arrivals to Casa De Pain, we'll have one of these as an appetizer, with my spinach artichoke dip on the side  - while we fire up the grill for the T-Bones.  :thumbup:

P1060721.JPG

6 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

What time will you be home on Weds? I should be in Phoenix by around 2 pm.

I took the whole day off, brother - I'm home all day,minus the two airport runs to pick up Matt Cross and GREG...  I hope Greg shows up, but depending on his flight, GREG might show up....  :banana:

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

I took the whole day off, brother - I'm home all day,minus the two airport runs to pick up Matt Cross and GREG...  I hope Greg shows up, but depending on his flight, GREG might show up....  :banana:

If Matt has another fright like last year you might meet MATT aka Ned flanders ????

3 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Cool. If you need me to pick up anything before I get to your house let me know.

We should be set, but everything happens (and is remembered) last minute, once we all get here and start talking...   I can't think of anything right now, besides "get here early and help me load ammo!"   :laffs:

3 minutes ago, shepp said:

If Matt has another fright like last year you might meet MATT aka Ned flanders ????

NO JOKE!...   :lmao:

Picked up my half a cow yesterday from the butcher. It’s a big sucker this year. 345 pounds of meat frozen and wrapped. Price went up a little bit, now it’s $3 a pound. Ordered a small whole pig. Thats coming next week. Don’t know the price yet. Damn freezer is so full it’s gonna explode.

13 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

SWEET! I'll be wheels up at 0300 on Tuesday, so that'll put me there sometime around 1200 (ish) on Wednesday.

23 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

The wife and I are planning to leave after I get off work on Tuesday.  Hopefully we will get out by 19:00.  We'll be there on Wednesday but don't pick up the trailer until Thursday. 

Picking up local again?  Same place as last time?  Lemme know what time you can pick it up on Thurs, and we'll arrange the timeline to support it.

5 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

The wife and I are planning to leave after I get off work on Tuesday.  Hopefully we will get out by 19:00.  We'll be there on Wednesday but don't pick up the trailer until Thursday. 

That's great. I know that Kate is looking forward to seeing you two again (as well as I am too). Her and mama bear hit it off pretty good last year.  Being that they were the only two ladies there. :laffs:

grillen is not grilling. gents please! get me a beat because im gonna break it down. now you know im outa town and this trip is what i wish but if your ganna act like a bitchh   im gonna grill at home.  imagine if this was my first go.. ohh no the internet is full of trolls and my girl was right. her fly by night fear might be forwarnd and right.... guess what i miss, my brothers ! they have my druthers, and this is not the way they act to one another! lets leave this as it is and let the bs drop the beat. dnp is bringing the heat to kill the meat! matt is the man with a master plan., all the kids in the yard are tagging along, all to the home of mixmaster tom! much respect to all my bro's! but lets keep it real for a long time to come! I hope to hear all fun and fair competition with vids to share. stories of glories and failures to bare. but in the end we all want to be there. so have fun drink and be marry and dont forget to share.  I give thanks to my friends and brothers here, its a long distance relationship that seems like its right here , in my time of need always there! gdamn i miss you fuckers. so straightforward and sting steel! keep it real!  

Edited by shepp

• shepp locked this topic
35 minutes ago, sketch said:

grillen is not grilling. gents please! get me a beat because im gonna break it down. now you know im outa town and this trip is what i wish but if your ganna act like a bitchh   im gonna grill at home.  imagine if this was my first go.. ohh no the internet is full of trolls and my girl was right. her fly by night fear might be forwarnd and right.... guess what i miss, my brothers ! they have my druthers, and this is not the way they act to one another! lets leave this as it is and let the bs drop the beat. dnp is bringing the heat to kill the meat! matt is the man with a master plan., all the kids in the yard are tagging along, all to the home of mixmaster tom! much respect to all my bro's! but lets keep it real for a long time to come! I hope to hear all fun and fair competition with vids to share. stories of glories and failures to bare. but in the end we all want to be there. so have fun drink and be marry and dont forget to share.  I give thanks to my friends and brothers here, its a long distance relationship that seems like its right here , in my time of need always there! gdamn i miss you fuckers. so straightforward and sting steel! keep it real!  

I’m just going to leave this here as a reminder. A reminder that we’re more then just a bunch of people on a forum..........

carry on

Edited by shepp

• shepp unlocked this topic
25 minutes ago, shepp said:

A reminder that we’re more then just a bunch of people on a forum..........

That's what brought it all up in the beginning.  I'm sure you've seen my PM-reply, as has Ray.  Lemme know if you both didn't get it, since I was dragged into it, and I damn sure did reply. :thumbup: