• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
imschur

Grilling

Country style ribs. Some people call em pork fingers. Here's a pic when the get wrapped (previous cook). That's shredded butter, honey, and brown sugar on top. 

20171105_100433.thumb.jpg.c1c90daa33df207b899ecdfa004c76c5.jpg

25 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

Country style ribs. Some people call em pork fingers. Here's a pic when the get wrapped (previous cook). That's shredded butter, honey, and brown sugar on top. 

Nice!! Never seen them done like that, off to the google machine

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, Boot_Scraper said:

I cook pork ribs a lot because of how inexpensive they are. I actually cooked them Saturday even. But I have never tried them like this. I think next time I will.

7 hours ago, washguy said:

Boot  i gotta try those....which sauce should go good with em?   Wash

20181124_143633.jpg

Try the "Rectum Wrecker". It's on the top shelf. 

:fullauto:(_o_)

Edited by Boot_Scraper

20181205_191745.thumb.jpg.61f9239d23d1d8f722ecc1e54dc6224b.jpg

Some more venison. These are actually some rump steaks. Decided to cook them on the stove so I could keep an eye on the rest of the meal since the wife is basically on bed rest until this kid comes out.

After clearing an auger jam this morning, I finally got a 7lb butt on the traeger. 

Next butt I'm thinking 75% death dust and 25% dominator....thoughts?  Any of you done a butt heavy on the dust yet?

38 minutes ago, DNP said:

After clearing an auger jam this morning, I finally got a 7lb butt on the traeger. 

Next butt I'm thinking 75% death dust and 25% dominator....thoughts?  Any of you done a butt heavy on the dust yet?

I think I had a jam last night too started the grill come out side I can hear a grinding and the garage is solid smoke 

that’s a lot of death dust!!!!

My thoughts are that when you pull it and mix, you should have some hot/sweet bark mixed throughout. Would 50/50 be a better start?

i do solid dust on wings and love those. 

Edited by DNP

solid dust on wings..me too, but im the only one eating them....50 /50 is more better......slather the butt with yellow mustard  too ....Wash

I had a jam too last week......rainy weather then sunny then rain makes for crumbly pellets....keep those pellets in the bag dry or put em  in some kinda sealed container  

Edited by washguy

We had a lot of rain and the cover is not so good anymore. Gonna have to watch it. 

I always use mustard for the base on the butts. I'll do a 50/50 with a 5-6 pounder if I can next Saturday.