• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:drool:

If it is Deer Jalapeno sausage then :drool: :drool:

Nope, not deer. :'( I got this sausage from a local guy who is famous for his barbeque (makes a good living at it!) but it is made by his brother in Schulenburg, Texas. $5 a pound and worth every penny!

Nope, not deer. :'( I got this sausage from a local guy who is famous for his barbeque (makes a good living at it!) but it is made by his brother in Schulenburg, Texas. $5 a pound and worth every penny!

Nice...enjoy  <thumbsup>

Hi Guys    so smoked the racks at 180 degrees for 5 hours spraying with apple juice every hour or so....then cranked up the temp to 225 for 2 hours....when the bend is correct when ya pick the rack up with tongs its time to chow down <thumbsup>

Wash

1-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

mouth is watering the butcher up where i deer hunt makes pepper jack sticks, they are to die for!!!!!

You gotta grill for Daytona !

you get 2 inch tenderloins ..put your rub on add worstershire

put it in fridge for a few hours....cut up baby new potatos add lots of butter .... sprinkle paparika all over tators put in oven at 350 for 20 mins then turn up to broil at 400 for last 10 mins while you are grilling your steak 12 mins on each side for medium rare

this steak is grilled not smoked <laughs>  Wash

1-7.jpg

My  :love4: made [it] give Char a big kiss.Put it in the safe [see pic] that currently under expansion :o <lmao> for safe keeping.My headstone will read R.I.P. rest in pie  <laughs> thanks brother Jeff. :ove3: Rene & Mida.

Rene...way to go Bud !  looks great....the pie I mean

<lmao>  So tell us the 411 did you let it set up before you dug into it?....its always better 24 hours later...damn makes my mouth water....the pie I

mean <lmao>  awesome    Wash

Sunday.....nascar and shootin a new rifle...so its beer can chicken nite.

rub your chicken with your fav rub put in fridge and let it cluck itself to sleep. set smoker to 325 degrees

get a miller 16oz....drink half...put the can in the beer can holder for the chicken....insert probe....when chicken gets to 200 degree internal take off and chow down....oh dont forget to spray the chicken down with pam before you rub it so the the skin will harden up.....after the chicken go to Rene's  and have cherry cheese pie!<laughs>  Wash

1-13.jpg

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic