• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Grilling

imschur

12 hours ago, DNP said:

I almost had a pic with a peanut butter stout in it for you, but apparently it didn't like the ammount of travel it's been on lately. Blew the top and made a mess when I opened it up...bummer. Had one explode in the cooler when we went to lake Powell two weeks ago. 

Things like this pastrami make me want a slicer even more. Someday soon....someday. 

That's a shame, I woulda licked it off the floor

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sketch said:

thats slick!! just burn it before the food touches .. your a month before me for pre season birds..if i had the time the birds are scarce..

Not directly cooking on it, 2.49$ paint roller cleaner. Not keen on cooking directly on the galvanized grate, made burritos last night wrapped them in foil and reheated worked out great this morning and a plus we got 2 birds in the boat. 

Edited by shepp

22 hours ago, shepp said:

@washguy anything changed in the world of pork butt's? I got my oak ridge! Gonna Smoke two vac seal most of it and freeze it for winter use

Shepp we been taking large butts bone in and having the butcher Chars boytoy cut em in half...bout 5 lbs apiece  so you get more surface for bark and they cook up faster...oakridge pork rub a lil sweet oakridge rib rub and sneak in just a tad of death dust... lol   a lil wesson oil rubbed in before spices no overnite time 250degree in the smoker to 200 internal

No spritzing.....and fat side down

Wash

20170730_195041.jpg

20170730_194601.jpg

Edited by washguy

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic