Grilling

imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Venison heart is far from roadkill if you cook it right. My wife is the most picky eater and she likes it. Last year I fried it with some onions and peppers. was pretty good. Only one heart this year, my first deer's heart was demolished by those 150gr .30-06 bullets, maybe I'll finish the review on those bullets now that I got to take some animals with them.

8 hours ago, washguy said:

ART     Sounds tasty...seen it done but never in front of me.....I could do fried ! maybe a lil  jalapeño?      :thumbup:   Wash

Damn  Wash, you would eat a deer's heart and you would gag on a Sweet Sue canned chicken? I had the video camera set up and had 3/4 of the whole canned chicken  eaten when the phone rang and a Englishman offered me a fortune in Nigerian gold stock for a pittance when the wife's Chihuahua  knocked the camcorder off broke it and pulled the left drumstick off in the floor and scarfed it up.  The chicken cost $24.95 (shipping free) from Amazon and I can't afford to buy another one. By the way I think the English center of uranus is a scam artist. The canned chicken isn't bad, it is way better than the C rations tuna and noodles we had in the 5th Marines at Gitmo back in'62.   You guys at 308AR seem like a bunch of pussies to me...

17 minutes ago, shepp said:

Mc that’s got to be the best post ever!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, shepp said:

18 minutes ago, shepp said:

Sheppard it is almost all true, except maybe the 5th Marines may not have been in Gitmo in '62....

9 hours ago, washguy said:

ART     Sounds tasty...seen it done but never in front of me.....I could do fried ! maybe a lil  jalapeño?      :thumbup:   Wash

Damn  Wash, you would eat a deer's heart and you would gag on a Sweet Sue canned chicken? I had the video camera set up and had 3/4 of the whole canned chicken  eaten when the phone rang and a Englishman offered me a fortune in Nigerian gold stock for a pittance when the wife's Chihuahua  knocked the camcorder off broke it and pulled the left drumstick off in the floor and scarfed it up.  The chicken cost $24.95 (shipping free) from Amazon and I can't afford to buy another one. By the way I think the English center of uranus is a scam artist. The canned chicken isn't bad, it is way better than the C rations tuna and noodles we had in the 5th Marines at Gitmo back in'62.   You guys at 308AR seem like a bunch of pussies to me...

1 hour ago, mrmackc said:

Great post! That Nigerian prince owes me money! Just grilled a boneless butterflied leg of lamb roast rubbed down with seasonings, olive oil and lots of garlic. Wife and I are celebrating my birthday tomorrow(Monday) early, had a few friends over. It was great! With lots of leftovers. Got the kettle grill up to 650 F, Seared it on both sides, then put it on offset heat and cut the heat down to 400 with some apple wood chunks for smoke. 40 minutes later was done. Sorry no pictures. A nice seasoning crust formed on the outside.

25 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Great post! That Nigerian prince owes me money! Just grilled a boneless butterflied leg of lamb roast rubbed down with seasonings, olive oil and lots of garlic. Wife and I are celebrating my birthday tomorrow(Monday) early, had a few friends over. It was great! With lots of leftovers. Got the kettle grill up to 650 F, Seared it on both sides, then put it on offset heat and cut the heat down to 400 with some apple wood chunks for smoke. 40 minutes later was done. Sorry no pictures. A nice seasoning crust formed on the outside.

That sounds tasty and happy birthday sisco

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:34 PM, edgecrusher said:

You are welcome here, I’ll have enough, and have the next day off too!

I appreciate the offer my man. It would be great to see the old lady again, along with your family. But I've got a date with my little 2 and a half year old (almost 3 really) granddaughter. Don't ask me why.....but the lil thing absolutely loves me. Probably cause I just helped her old man (my son) put in a new kitchen floor this weekend. :laffs:

The thought is what counts though brother. And us East coasters have to stick together somehow. laughing

15 hours ago, mrmackc said:

I was thinking the same thing MrMac....we need to weed out the  pu$$ies on here ! Damn straight !       Sisco    HappyB Day...well crap this next one in April puts me there...$hit cant believe it....on the other hand...takes a needle to get my pecker boned up..and another needle in my left eye to see...so I guess im on track after all    :laffs:   Wash

3 hours ago, washguy said:

I was thinking the same thing MrMac....we need to weed out the  pu$$ies on here ! Damn straight !       Sisco    HappyB Day...well crap this next one in April puts me there...$hit cant believe it....on the other hand...takes a needle to get my pecker boned up..and another needle in my left eye to see...so I guess im on track after all    :laffs:   Wash

A couple more years and you won't worry about a needle in your pecker, you won't wear it out pissing thru it.

Rip to my smoker........... think the heating element blew up this morning. Got up started it, went back to start the charcoal for the smoke daddy, no power. Pretty common the person who wired my house was a moron. Reset the breaker set time and temp says it’s 98* ok cool go back in prep the bird. Come back to put the chips in the smoke daddy with the charcoal notice it’s only 57 now?!? Wtf call my dad tell him to fire his up I’m coming in hot! Well not hot but fast

think the element blew up 

Happy thanksgiving guys

4F5E9165-CAC5-4D55-944F-A2F19C117CC8.jpeg

21 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Green Mountain has come down in price. They even have Wi-Fi models.

I like the smaller one that runs off a truck/car.

Lol yea wash and I are talking right now if I hadn’t gone on vaca I’d have one on the way, Black Friday sale of 500$ for the one you guys have

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic