• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lets see some rifles

Put up a picture of your rifle with a description.

Here is my A4 with; Half Quad, Magpul MBUS Sights, BSA 6-24x40 Mil Dot, UTG Bipod, ambi safety, double picatinny gas block, Shark muzzle brake, SMART foregrip, heavy buffer with spring and a Magpul PRS with DPMS stock extender.

post-1410-136297278358_thumb.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Spaniky!

How is that PRS working for you?  MagPul's website says "not compatible with RRA LAR-8".

I would like one of those.

Jon

Jon you have two options, you can put it on and use a dremel to trim off a 1/4 an inch of the cheek riser or do like I did and add a DPMS stock extender. It is up to you. Also I love it.

Unforgiven sweet looking rifle.  <thumbsup>

Its alright, a pain in the arse to zero in as the elevation and windage are also on a 45 degree. Though it is a relatively very cheap red dot and I'm not sure if the recoil is causing it to "un-zero". I zeroed the glass to 100 yards and attempted to zero the red dot to 50 not sure if it still is though. If i can get a calm wind weekend in the next couple weeks I'm going take to the 400 yd lane  ???

Bigt I wish you luck for a clam day. I have the good fortune to have a 100yrd indoor range here in SD to zero my rig. In fact if everything works out and the mail is on time I will have my new scope and 45 degree irons to zero in next Saturday. There is a 3 gun event that I am getting ready for in November back home in Utah but they only allow one optic thus the irons. I should be done with my rifle for quite some time after everything comes in.  I will post some pictures when I get everything on.