• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Recommended Tools

nope, having a wonderful day. how about you?  to quote captain mccall from lonesome dove, "i can't abide rude behavior" , so i ignore it. greatest invention on the planet, the ignore function. plus getting to use "henceforth" is always a pleasure

Yeah, you exhibited some rather dickish behavior the past 2 days, and you almost made my ignore-list.  You would have been the only one on it.  I hope you're lurking and read this (actually, you ARE still lurking, and reading - which is pathetic!  <lmao>)

like i said, i have the PSA PA10, and the Mega Arms Maten i just finished. if those don't qualify then i need to go elsewhere. altho, i do believe they are both classified as AR10 versus LR308

That right there is where you're all fucked up.  You're just wrong.  And to top it all off, you won't listen.  If you won't listen, you won't learn. 

Congrats, you just reached the "untrainable" status.  Job well done.  <thumbsup>

and after a few moments reflection, condescending and rude is unacceptable to me personally. adios amigos, enjoy your hole in the web

Yeah, you fuk yourself, too. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Me, being one of the AR-10 owners (not just a Canadian gunsmitter), I don't tend to get a case of the ass about guys getting the terminology wrong......at first. But after other guys "politely" guide them in their discretions....and they still don't want to comprehend the subtle differences........................well? We're only trying to help out the sheeple (er...ahh) people that don't understand that there is a difference between the two animals. And I'm not preaching about a quality standpoint here. Just a fundamental difference in parts in some cases.

After all.....I have many friends here that have RRA's.......and I don't hold that against them. <lmao>

Ya when Matt shows up , you know somethings up  <laughs>

The proper terminology is everything in describing anything , you wouldn't call a Chevy a Ford or describe a part for one meaning the other , why would you think to do it with two different rifles ,they have very technical & precise components & can be very dangerous if components are not correct , its common sense , which seems to be lost anymore in this world . 

Its not this hole in the internet thats the issue !   We want all to be safe in the Hobby of building & shooting of these type rifles , why take offense to that !

No one EVER, NEVER, calls um an AR10....It's Rock fukin River sir.Often imitated never duplicated. <laughs>

They're called DFRs...Damn Fine Rifles!

"This is my Rifle!  This is my AR10.  This one's for shooting!  This one's for showing off at the range, a couple of stickers on the safe, and boasting about it being Armalite (in purchased Copyright-name only)."  <laughs>

My my......oh how the Rock River guys are gettin a little defensive. <laughs>

Rock River, wider than a mile

I'm crossing you in style some day

Oh dream maker, you heart breaker

Wherever you're going, I'm going your way

Two drifters off to see the world

There's such a lot of world to see

We're after the same rainbow's end

Waiting 'round the bend, my huckleberry friend

Rock River and me     :love4:     Wash

• 2 weeks later...

post-12857-0-72334300-1439260139_thumb.j this is one bad ass tool! Ran that shits all day Thursday and leveled my back yard!! Took down 4 trees and some crap pavers :)

Then ran a man (24" chainsaw) saw untill my arms were shaking arharharh!! I use super glue on my lacerations.. It stings alil ;)