imschur

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you, imshur!

Cedar Falls Tactical in Park Hills, Missouri. They have really good customer service. Installed a new trigger and gas block for my DPMS, charging very little for the install. When I was having extraction issues they polished my receiver, checked the extraction springs, and opened up the barrel gas port. No charge!

These guys are my first "go to" gun shop / armorer since moving here 14 years ago. If you are in the area and need any work done, ask for Ben. He really helped me out.

Edited by Griz

This is a great thread Drew.

My lgs is a guy named Mark. He owns 2A sales and supplies in Jessup, Maryland. He's always been real cool to deal with, and gives great prices for stuff. Both my son and I use him exclusively, except for some small odds and ends. He's always willing to do transfers also if I can find things like lowers (or anything else) that he can't get his hands on. His theory is, that at least he's helping me get something that I'm looking for.

He's definitely..........Good To GO!

Pasco Gun Sports, on Rt 52 in Dade City FL, near the Dade City Rod + Gun Club. Always really friendly and helpful (at least pre-Newtown, haven't been in a while). One day I had brought my daughter and one of her friends along with me to go to the range and I usually stop in there. They were looking at the case of pocket knives and the owner told them to go ahead and pick any one they wanted from the bottom shelf for free.

• 2 months later...

I never buy from the Gun Shops. Most of them gouge on price and are not worth it. I did like a few in the past run by some honest guys but they have moved to other businesses since then. 

I mostly hunt for direct deals because I shoot a lot. I used to bid for good deals on GunBroker. MidWayUsa was a good one too until their 5 box limit. I now buy all my .308/7.62 ammo from Seneca Armory, they are a little hidden gem in this market. You email them and they fill you up till you need more. The finest Southern Guys out there selling their ammo, feels like they are on our (buyer) side of the fence when they sell their ammo.

Edited by Alabamaunter

There seems to be a theme here by all these posts of this pic I take it you'r not a fan of Seneca Arms??  <dontknow>  I sent them a e-mail and got a quick response.For 147 gr. not a crazy price @ .89 cents.Don't know anything else about them.I did ask about 30-06,they said they were out but would let me know when it came in.

There seems to be a theme here by all these posts of this pic I take it you'r not a fan of Seneca Arms??  <dontknow>  I sent them a e-mail and got a quick response.For 147 gr. not a crazy price @ .89 cents.Don't know anything else about them.I did ask about 30-06,they said they were out but would let me know when it came in.

I received mine today. I paid $.71/Round plus shipping for 3 boxes of 500 rounds.

There ammo is New Brass 147g FMJBT Berdan primed. Factory guys told me its Dec. 2012 production lot. Was neatly packed.

I received mine today. I paid $.71/Round plus shipping for 3 boxes of 500 rounds.

There ammo is New Brass 147g FMJBT Berdan primed. Factory guys told me its Dec. 2012 production lot. Was neatly packed.

berdan not boxer? if you shoot it and don't reload berdan stuff yourself, I'd happily pay for shipping for the used brass :D

I hear Seneca Arms sells brass too for just pennies, just email them rite meow. Oh and did i mention they have 7.62 for. 89 cents but i get em down to .0093 yen(russian not thqt asian yen(MERICA!)) Just email em meow. To see their email look on any other recent post on this forum, even the post with the pic of obama kicking a puppy. Btw they have 147gr nato blanks pulldowns deswaged boxed berdain primed sub 1/8th moa ammo for hella cheap. JUST EMAIL EM MEOW!

but where should I go for ammo? I just can't seem to find any??

Lol. Where's tom when you need him. To keep this on track, black weapons armory in Tucson AZ seems like good peeps after my first visit. Did some little stuff for me and when I went to pay just waved me off. Stock alot of higher end parts. Eye candy on the walls. I don't dress like a stereotype gun person and a few shops around here have blown me off but everyone at BWA was cool. They also have their own line of compensator. Looks to be modeled after the PWS. Buddy has one and it feels great.

• 3 weeks later...

Got to give a shout out to my boys (and girl) at Nice Shot indoor range here in Redding. These guys hook me up all the time, sound advice, free swag and great service. If you're ever in the area and want to get your "full auto" on, stop by and let Jeff, Andy, Ryan, and Julie take care of you...you're the best!

Paul

I have to give a thumbs up to Shaun and Liz Reynolds at D&M Sporting Goods here in Deming, NM. During all the stupidity they never raised their prices. When AR-15 mags were going for over $50 apiece I bought 3 from Shaun at $12 each. Right now he has AR-15 rifles on the rack for $800! Shaun and Liz have also chaired the local Friends of NRA Banquet for the last several years. Shaun's father was my FTO back when I started the PD here and D&M has always been a huge supporter of law enforcement. Just all around good people! <thumbsup>

Props to Red's Trading Post in Idaho from me. They helped me acquire my PWS MK216 for less than MSRP and make it CA compliant. Their communication is very fast and helpful. One of their smiths accidentally forgot some of my extra parts (since I had a bullet button installed) and when I contacted them about it they immediately searched, found, and then shipped them to me.

For all my FFL transfers I use UG Imports in Fremont, CA. Lowest transfer fees in the Bay Area and a solid guy.

• 1 month later...

Aji in apache junction az has always treated me well, but my favorite ffl is Azex Arms in Queen Creek Az. Derek has always taken excellent care of me with many custom builds, transfers and service work. He isn't a normal brick and mortar sales shop but is a custom manufacturer and often has numerous pieces for sale on his walls.