imschur

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My go to gun shop is Hammer Down Guns and Gear in Ontario, Calif (Vineyard and Riverside Av) I've found these guys to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Phi is the master of everything AR. He makes AR's in 7.62 x 39 run like a swiss watch. And their prices are fair! Try them out if you're around here.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I don’t know if this link will work, but it is an article about Brian, the owner of our LGS, and one of the best distance shooters in the country.

http://www.apg-wi.com/ashland_daily_press/paywall/ashland-s-mrnak-heads-to-world-shooting-championship/article_52389bda-ce64-11e8-9bc5-435f57be649e.html#tncms-source=infinity-scroll-summary-sticky-siderail-latest

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/15/2018 at 2:24 PM, Sisco said:

I don’t know if this link will work, but it is an article about Brian, the owner of our LGS, and one of the best distance shooters in the country.

http://www.apg-wi.com/ashland_daily_press/paywall/ashland-s-mrnak-heads-to-world-shooting-championship/article_52389bda-ce64-11e8-9bc5-435f57be649e.html#tncms-source=infinity-scroll-summary-sticky-siderail-latest

Thanks to brother @Sisco for hooking up a bro! Brian mrnack is great to deal with, also brick and mortar so buy with confidence! I did the deal on the phone and he had it shipped whith in a few hours being 3 hours or so different! class act! Thank you both! 

Edited by sketch
good shits!

15 hours ago, sketch said:

Thanks to brother @Sisco for hooking up a bro! Brian mrnack is great to deal with, also brick and mortar so buy with confidence! I did the deal on the phone and he had it shipped whith in a few hours being 3 hours or so different! class act! Thank you both! 

Glad to help in linking the two of you up.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:23 AM, jtallen83 said:

For all your firearms needs near Bristol, TN look up Cover Your Six Customs, coveryour6customs@gmail.com.

Jason is an artist with Cerakote and Kydex and does some very creative custom work on nearly every firearm I can think of. He does a lot of work on Glocks, lightening cuts in slides, RMR cuts, trigger work, and much more. His work on lever actions is amazing, both function and looks. He always makes sure the customer walks away satisfied. They are in the middle of moving to a larger shop so drop them a line for the location.

He did the Cerakote work for me on a 300 BO build posted here and this is a recent customer request Cerakote job;

jason2.thumb.jpg.d1a2b14a52d15c09345b6843047322ea.jpgjason1.thumb.jpg.309856bed76c9ed8421f3b0026cb89dd.jpgjason3.thumb.jpg.18ea8b16d62869759e54eedbdb275d4d.jpg

WOW, I really like that.

• 4 weeks later...

In the middle of liberal-ville,  Bellevue WA, you will find Lowpriceguns.com

Little shop Quick service

Lots of AR lowers very knowledgeable about the legal stuff, pistol builds, braces vs stocks, etc.

Never been over 10 min for FFL stuff. I live in Seattle but nothing here, as bad as SF. 

11 hours ago, Albroswift said:

In the middle of liberal-ville,  Bellevue WA, you will find Lowpriceguns.com

Little shop Quick service

Lots of AR lowers very knowledgeable about the legal stuff, pistol builds, braces vs stocks, etc.

Never been over 10 min for FFL stuff. I live in Seattle but nothing here, as bad as SF. 

I buy locally when i can.👍🍻

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

These are local to me in the Phoenix area (well - local-ish in the case of the last two), may or may not have sold me a firearm or two or...   and are places that I'll continue to shop.

Tombstone Tactical ( https://tombstonetactical.com/ )

Ammo AZ ( https://www.ammoaz.com/ )

Lone Wolf ( https://lonewolftradingco.net/ )

Ruffs Sporting Goods ( http://ruffssportinggoods.com/ )  Liked them better when they were "Ruffs Guns and Liquor" - guns and gun stuff down one side - and a full / excellent liquor store on the other...  Talk about taking the idea of personal responsibility to its end state...  🙂

Gary Reeder Custom Guns (used to be the Pistol Parlor in Flagstaff) ( https://www.reedercustomguns.com/ )  Gary's stuff is epic.  He's made many serious wildcat cartridges both on his own and in cahoots with John Linebaugh.   My first memory of his stuff was reading up on his .41 GNR - a .41 pistol cartridge based on a necked down .44 mag that pushes a 255gr bullet out at between 2000 - 2200FPS (2000 from a 7" barrel - 2200 from longer).  Most of his stuff is not for the feint of heart - but he does VERY good work, has been doing it for a long time, and has a long list of people willing to wait to have him build stuff for them.   I bought my first hand-gun from him about 30 years ago.  

Edited by BigNate

• 1 month later...

Not local but in my state.  Larue Tactical .  Ordered midmorning and It is on the way . Already shows up on UPS tracking for delivery 8/10.  NOW THAT IS FAST.  I ordered from Primary Arms day before yesterday and it shows delivery 8/10 on FedEx.  That ain't bad either.  Both are in Houston, I'm in West Texas.  About 400 miles away.  🙂🙂🙂

Steve

Edited by Steve crawford

3 hours ago, Steve crawford said:

Not local but in my state.  Larue Tactical .  Ordered midmorning and It is on the way . Already shows up on UPS tracking for delivery 8/10.  NOW THAT IS FAST.  I ordered from Primary Arms day before yesterday and it shows delivery 8/10 on FedEx.  That ain't bad either.  Both are in Houston, I'm in West Texas.  About 400 miles away.  🙂🙂🙂

Steve

PA, LaRue, and DSG Arms are my go-to's anymore.  Check out DSG - they're close to you.   :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I don’t give out my email many places, and I don’t sign up for many things that require it. If I ever figure out which online gun part retailer sold my email to these damn political harassers, I’ll make it my mission to get every second of my time back I’ve been deleting and blocking this political spam. Anyone else getting 50 emails a day for 900% match, or directly from Marco Rubio and such? 

just more reason to buy local and in person. 

Edited by DNP