• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

blue builds a dissy.

blue109

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..didn't even call? he's been talking about meeting with you since last week. guy is at the top of the douche chain. I usually wouldn't even make suggestions to him, but coming out to see you seemed like a mutually beneficial idea. sorry to be a part of that. for what it's worth, we have been loosing contracts and customers specifically because of him for some time now. guy is a piece of mierda.

maybe I'll get a few of the guys together and do something with you on our own.

<lmao> Reminds me of...

"If you were on fire, I wouldn't piss on you to put you out."

<laughs>

if my entire management team was burning to death in front of me...and I had a bucket of water....I would pour it out and flip it over so I had front row seats. if I had some extra time id run out for marshmallows.

those scum bags tried to give me a write up for no call/no show when we lost my son. if I wasn't still in an emotional fog at the time I might be in prison right now.

Edited by blue109

Fortunately for him, others showed who hadn't made arrangements to meet me yesterday…so no harm, no foul on time being wasted.

And I don't place any blame on you.  He's an adult isn't he?  An unprofessional face on the company he is representing.  If he contacts me again I'll charge him to make the appointment.

if my entire management team was burning to death in front of me...and I had a bucket of water....I would pour it out and flip it over so I had front row seats. if I had some extra time id run out for marshmallows.

those scum bags tried to give me a write up for no call/no show when we lost my son. if I wasn't still in an emotional fog at the time I might be in prison right now.

Been working,what did I miss,who the Fuk is this guy? <dontknow>   I do like the flipping over of the bucket analogy though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Lego gun update. I love the A2 setup. In fact, I've been wanting to start a legit M16A2 clone build with this FN upper. I also have an aimpoint wasting space in the closet...and now impulse bought a PFI 3-9X. 2 nice quality optics not being used. Seems turning this into an A3 solves all my problems. Picked up a slick side on the cheap. Another KAC rear buis. Still need to order the top rail but was waiting to see if pri has a sale Monday. Also been wanting to paint another gun, and the 3-9 has some nice ring marks, so I guess we have our victim lol. 

PicsArt_10-08-01.43.56.jpg

Edited by blue109

11 hours ago, blue109 said:

PA sells the stencil kits. I've seen a few come out really cool. Not in stone yet. Still need to get the top rail so I can measure out what rings I want.

I've seen the out come on their IG they looks sweet, I'm assuming you would paint them like I did my shot gun 

Surfing backpage after work last night and there it was. Brand new and asking less than half of ASAs price and located on my side of town. Can't say no to that now can I? Anyone need a lightweight slick side DPMS upper?

Down Side....that was the top rail money, but the final product will be cooler when it's done so it's all good. Thanks.. 

17 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Never checked out back page. What are the pro's and con's??

The CEO was just arrested in TX and is facing charges in both TX and CA for pimping based upon the sex ads - makes me a tad wary of the other ads. Pros? Might be dirt cheap.