Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

back to basics.. went camping! had a great time in the woods,  found a mine shaft.. worst in Wa. and by the end we busted some rounds due to neighbors being too close when we came back.. camping rule leave the cityfolk behind and dont interact .... they were over in our camp in ten min asking us to stop SHOOTIN  by 11:30 pm sure well stop shooting led.. we switched to bbs hahaha! koa is in the center of town.. see ya!

20170629_212204.jpg

20170629_212136.jpg

20170629_211859.jpg

20170629_211949.jpg

20170629_211823.jpg

20170623_194019.jpg

That's awesome!!!  War Cat is a badass! 

I'll bet, though - there are no videos posted online of War Cat going after dogs...  Gettin' AFTER it, on a dog!!!

TactiCat has his own camo, though - tiger stripe camo.  TactiCat will straight fuk a dog up.  He hates dogs.  With a passion.  I have to watch him when I let him out back - as soon as he gets out of the Patrol Base, he's ready for action, and he'll go over the east wall of the compound after dogs. 

His a$s got out one day, and I didn't pay much attention - until I heard dogs barking up the street.  I had to launch IMMEDIATELY on a Dog Protection Mission, and recover TactiCat before someone got hurt...  

He straight attacks them now - they won't even come near him.  If he's pissed off, he does a blindass fury charge at them, and hits them so fast that they can't even get away.  The TactiCat is psycho about dogs... 

Edited by 98Z5V