Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in my last house i hunted rats with a bbgun. they got so bold as to walk into the light.. and it was good pratice. they havent won yet. but i regret putting out posion, they eat that shits and die under your house and stink up the neighborhood. word to the wise!

1 hour ago, sketch said:

in my last house i hunted rats with a bbgun. they got so bold as to walk into the light.. and it was good pratice. they havent won yet. but i regret putting out posion, they eat that shits and die under your house and stink up the neighborhood. word to the wise!

I get field mice in my garage in the fall this year was the worst I caught 9 of them found 3 others dead from poison, plus to that its 35 or < out they don't stink if you find them come spring they're freeze dried I found one this spring in my lay out blind, litteraly fur covered bones no stink

We had a family of field mice move in to the utility room and pantry while I was in rehab. I am using D-con and traps.  Also had ants invade , Ortho Defender worked on them, the ants were eating the meecees in the traps, DUHHH!

4 hours ago, sketch said:

this is a little extravagant but you get the idea.. i use a dowel cut to fit inside the bucket.

I've done this before, problem Is water freeze the time of year they move in. I have used motor oil In the past too, it also keeps the stink down if you leave it for some time. Dead mouse soup = ???