Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"We're sorry Mr. Flynn, but we have some information about your ex-wife," said one of the officers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?!" Cedric Flynn asked.

The troopers looked at each other.
One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, Mr. Flynn said, "Give me the bad news first."

The officer said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your ex-wife's body in the bay."

"Lord sufferin' Jesus!" exclaimed Flynn.
Swallowing hard, he asked, "What could possibly be the good news?"

The officer continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 of the best looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Flynn demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news?"

The officer replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

2 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I know of a couple police divers that no longer eat prawns or crabs because so of the recoveries they've been involved in. 

you guys have feet washing on shore more often than the eastcoast pop combined.. banning butcher blocks next? morbid shits! 

Doc comes in and says to Mr. Jones , I have good news and some bad news. What do you want to hear first ?  Tell me the bad news first. Bad news is that the infection has spread and we have to amputate both feet. What's the good news ? Guy in the next room wants to buy your slippers.

did a small treck to break a new trail for a potential camp spot close to home.. followed a deer trail most of the way,  then the 45* drop to the creek. we liked it so we made a bridge after one of the crew took a cold bath right off the bat!  had some hand pulls tied in a rope for the steep section. red line is the creek from mid hill. my legs are noodles. 

20180429_171002.jpg

20180429_170902.jpg

20180429_171150.jpg

20180429_170820.jpg

20180429_170738.jpg