imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

Indeed, it is. It's time to ramp it up.  Once I add the Tequila, there's only two things that can happen. It's Wild Jungle Monkey Sex, or someone's gettin' the shiit beat out of them.

On RARE occasions, it's both...   :bat::hump::banana:

Save some for the primitive weapons match, I've discovered the rolling pins' meaner older brother.

for 98. burnt skin.. grabbed a pan in the oven and the oven mit didnt fit.. hit the same spot twice! thats gonna leave a mark! last week pic.

worst part i keep the cell phone in my left pocket and ripped it open every time the gf calls. she says quit picking at it! lol! i said quit calling me. ?

20180925_224541.jpg

20181011_221709.jpg

Burns don't bother me, brother.  Unless you burned some fingers RIGHT OFF... I'd puke on that.  For burns, or minor cuts, here's how I treat them...

Spray those fuckers with carb cleaner.  RIGHT AWAY.  Just shoot them with a stream of carb cleaner, DIRECTLY on the minor burn or cut.  Straight into it.  It'll certainly disinfect everything that might have gotten in there, but there's one thing for damn certain...  There's nothing else that you can do to that minor cut or burn that's gonna hurt worse than hitting that thing with carb cleaner...  :laffs:  so the worst is already over...  Fuk it, it can't get worse than that...  :banana::lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

But, once you cry over that carb cleaner, brother - you can slam that thing in a car door and you won't think it hurts...  :banana:

It's all about the "pain perspective" my brother...   :thumbup:

Carb cleaner cures all that shiit...  NOTHING hurts worse.  Disinfects, too - Everything. Blast it.  :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

Fuk it, I do it daily.  Anytime I fuk myself up. CARB CLEANER!!!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  It's over.  Done.

Nothing bothers it after that.  Eat the most pain, early on, and "gay pain" later doesn't even phase you.  "Oooooh, I BUMPED it" doesn't even register...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V