imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Lucky for me our nut jobs ( Jim Carrey, Justin Biebeir etc) when they say they're moving south they do. Unlike your nut jobs that all threatened to move to Canada when Trump won and haven't. Lena Durham and Rosie O come to mind.

One day, though, ONE of them will do "something more than talking shiit" and really move there. No shiit.  Move to Canada, JUST like they threatened to do. As soon as one of them moves, it'll be a fucking TIDAL WAVE of pissed off Liberal American jackasses moving there...  You'll be inundated with dumbshiit, everywhere, and you think your gun laws are fucked NOW?  That influx of American Liberal Assheads will wreck your gunlaws like Kevin DeLeon on a Cali-taxpayer-funded gun-control spending spree...

Not so funny now, is it?...   :laffs:  It's reality, brother, I mean it.  If ONE of these jackasses does it (that's not already Canadian), then they'll ALL do it!  En Masse!!!...  Canadian Infestation, it will be.  By Liberals. 

I have property down here for you, bro - not joking. CanAm Realty Group can hook you up, and you'll be my next-door neighbor. I live in Canadian Snowbird Central, here.    :thumbup:

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

One day, though, ONE of them will do "something more than talking shiit" and really move there. No shiit.  Move to Canada, JUST like they threatened to do. As soon as one of them moves, it'll be a fucking TIDAL WAVE of pissed off Liberal American jackasses moving there... 

Quite possibly the bare truth here.  Madonna has already shagged to Portugal and she's actually been there a while now.  I look for Whoopi to be the first to actually go to Canada.  I dont know who all else stated they were going there but I know there's been a few.  I agree that once one or two make the transition all the others are likely going to try to keep up with them.

5 hours ago, GRA said:

Quite possibly the bare truth here.  Madonna has already shagged to Portugal and she's actually been there a while now.  I look for Whoopi to be the first to actually go to Canada.  I dont know who all else stated they were going there but I know there's been a few.  I agree that once one or two make the transition all the others are likely going to try to keep up with them.

She(Whoopi) may have to sneek into Canada, they may have a restriction against morally corrupted aliens from the USA.

Once  I had a problem getting a work Visa there ( I was training employees on Explosive  and Radioactive materials application, transportation, and use.) and because I was from Texas and they couldn't find my gun in my Ford Explorer, I had left it at home.

1 hour ago, DNP said:

How hard were they lookin?

image.gif

How hard were they looking for a gun? They asked if I had a gun, then a knife, then about pepper spray.  When I said I had a knife and I showed them a plastic knife for spreading Mayo, The female agent became angry and completely emptied the Explorer on the parking lot, pulled the spare tire out , looked at the air cleaner and delayed us an hour and half.  I asked if she wanted to look behind the Texas license plates, she said "I felt behind them."

It was ironic, when I came back across two weeks later the US Customs Agent was in a drive by window and asked if I was a US citizen, and when he saw my wife asked "is she a US citizen?" never even asked for an I.D.

While I was in Canada I collected washrack grit to see if there was any Radioactive contamination, and had it shipped to our lab in Oklahoma by a Canadian Express carrier, The samples (listed as soil samples) never arrived and an inquiry a month later was returned they were confiscated at the Canadian, US border. It was declared that it is illegal to export Canadian soil to the USA!  Maybe Trump should check on that in his trade talks.

Edited by mrmackc

19 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

One day, though, ONE of them will do "something more than talking shiit" and really move there. No shiit.  Move to Canada, JUST like they threatened to do. As soon as one of them moves, it'll be a fucking TIDAL WAVE of pissed off Liberal American jackasses moving there...  You'll be inundated with dumbshiit, everywhere, and you think your gun laws are fucked NOW?  That influx of American Liberal Assheads will wreck your gunlaws like Kevin DeLeon on a Cali-taxpayer-funded gun-control spending spree...

Not so funny now, is it?...   :laffs:  It's reality, brother, I mean it.  If ONE of these jackasses does it (that's not already Canadian), then they'll ALL do it!  En Masse!!!...  Canadian Infestation, it will be.  By Liberals. 

I have property down here for you, bro - not joking. CanAm Realty Group can hook you up, and you'll be my next-door neighbor. I live in Canadian Snowbird Central, here.    :thumbup:

Got my fingers crossed they head to Mexico where it's warm.

I'll keep you posted if I need to head south. What's the work situation for industrial/commercial  sparky?

Since it's a picture thread... How our Prime Minister got his super powers

attachment.php?attachmentid=9557&d=15394

13 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Got my fingers crossed they head to Mexico where it's warm.

I'll keep you posted if I need to head south. What's the work situation for industrial/commercial  sparky?

Since it's a picture thread... How our Prime Minister got his super powers

attachment.php?attachmentid=9557&d=15394

The work situation is looking good and getting better, that is if you are looking for a job and not just a "position", if you are looking for a check without having to do some productive work, Stay near the Left Coast. or maybe the East Coast, just stay out of the military or law enforcement.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:50 PM, mrmackc said:

How hard were they looking for a gun? They asked if I had a gun, then a knife, then about pepper spray.  When I said I had a knife and I showed them a plastic knife for spreading Mayo, The female agent became angry and completely emptied the Explorer on the parking lot, pulled the spare tire out , looked at the air cleaner and delayed us an hour and half.  I asked if she wanted to look behind the Texas license plates, she said "I felt behind them."

It was ironic, when I came back across two weeks later the US Customs Agent was in a drive by window and asked if I was a US citizen, and when he saw my wife asked "is she a US citizen?" never even asked for an I.D.

While I was in Canada I collected washrack grit to see if there was any Radioactive contamination, and had it shipped to our lab in Oklahoma by a Canadian Express carrier, The samples (listed as soil samples) never arrived and an inquiry a month later was returned they were confiscated at the Canadian, US border. It was declared that it is illegal to export Canadian soil to the USA!  Maybe Trump should check on that in his trade talks.

I believe you 100%.  

I worked two 30-day details on the northern border in 2002.  The first was in June of 2002 and I was assigned for 2 weeks to the Sweetgrass Port of Entry (POE) followed by 2 weeks at the Whitlash POE in beautiful Montana.  While at Whitlash we had to open the gate on the road every morning at 07:00 AM then record the outside temperature.  After a few days of noticing our Canadian counterpart just across the "border" never seemed concerned about the gate across the road I asked why it was the USA that always opened the border?  The response was simple; on the Canadian side the same road is considered the "Queen's Road" and "it is unlawful to put a barrier across the Queen's Road".  I confirmed this with the Canadian Customs/Immigration officer.  

So ... it was the USA that put the gate up and it could only be put up on the USA side.  ?

The Canadians tore cars up with an absolute passion if they suspected Americans (and anyone else) was trying to cross in to Canada with a handgun or other prohibited items.  What got me was the Canadian border personnel are never armed and if they ever get in to a situation requiring lethal force they have to call the RCMP who also love to hate anyone else with a handgun.  I never really liked them and wouldn't entertain a conversation with them when they stopped at the checkpoints.  They seemed very unprofessional in their firearms arrogance and paranoia.  I started to ask one to remove himself back to his side of the border but he was called there due to an investigation so I just ignored him.  I'm sure their females are worse.  Most of them are all trying to get in to the RCMP so they try to put on a good show that they will do a good job so their employment record is good when they go to apply.