• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

3 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

I found the reverse for package delivery in my area. USPS is hands down more dependable and careful, FedEx throws them in the vicinity of the door, UPS sets them in front of the truck in your street then drives away.

I'll go along with preferring USPS we have RFD, mailbox is 800 yards away, our Rural mail carrier lives around 4 miles away and he hand delivers all the packages that won't fit in the extra large mailbox, he always get's a nice Xmas present in the box, usually a pair of gloves or a personalized mug (Best Mailman in the World) ect., ect. Now UPS is partnered with USPS for local deliveries.  You catch more delivery guys with honey, than vinegar.  Just my 2 centavos.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:49 AM, jtallen83 said:

I found the reverse for package delivery in my area. USPS is hands down more dependable and careful, FedEx throws them in the vicinity of the door, UPS sets them in front of the truck in your street then drives away.

I find everyone is nice when you have a squad car parked in your driveway. ?

I want a weekday off work, sometime soon.  I'll wait for the FedEx guy or whatever to make his rounds, and I'll stick a box out on my front porch...

Then, I'll get some full gear on.  Plate carrier, MAV, sling the 14.5 gun, and just wait inside...

When they come up to snatch my empty box that I placed as bait, I'll just open the door and walk out there...  

I'll have the GoPro rigged for this, of course...     :lmao::banana:

7 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You probably don't have to worry about the Porch Pirates...   :laffs:

between that, my black german shepard, and me frequently shooting stuff from my deck; I would say anyone around me would have to be crazy to try that. besides, with all the stuff my wife orders from amazon, they would likely get something as stupid as toilet paper. (literally got that today in the mail)