• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
imschur

Pic Of The Day 2

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Speaking of detents, I found one on a bookshelf about 2 years after it went flying.  I guess I should clean that room more often.:laffs:

I got springs in the barn that i never have found. some been there for years.

10 hours ago, shepp said:

4108C94E-608C-467E-9D98-C8C35735FFBD.jpeg

:laffs: At least they don’t show him pointing it at his hand trying to find the dot. 

37 minutes ago, DNP said:

It sucks how much I look like the guy on the right. 

That “guy on the right” is also Russel Crowe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you need to go home and tell the wife you look just like Russel Crowe!!

On 10/23/2020 at 10:38 PM, 98Z5V said:

I absolutely LOVE this post!...   :hail::thumbup:  I could kiss you right now, just for posting that.  ❤️  A-10s are the sheeeiiitt!!!

Yep, those A-10s are everywhere man! today I finally saw an F-16 and a bunch of 130's DMAFB has some strange C-130's, ones has some bulbous fiberglass antennae, one on each side,  just aft of the trailing edge of the flaps and about midway to the leading edge of the horizontal stab??

and not one single round of centerfire or even rimfire at 3 different walmarts here in Tucson!

hell Biden and Scare us may have already one, and they are afraid to tell us???

Edited by billymagg

12 minutes ago, billymagg said:

Yep, those A-10s are everywhere man! today I finally saw an F-16 and a bunch of 130's DMAFB has some strange C-130's, ones has some bulbous fiberglass antennae, one on each side,  just aft of the trailing edge of the flaps and about midway to the leading edge of the horizontal stab??

and not one single round of centerfire or even rimfire at 3 different walmarts here in Tucson!

hell Biden and Scare us may have already one, and they are afraid to tell us???

wally pulled all ammo and firearms from all stores,  after looting since the last police shooting. 

Ask for it, they took it off the floors.  Lots of expectations of unrest next week, regardless of the outcome. You ever see what people do after their sports team wins a championship?  

10 hours ago, sketch said:

wally pulled all ammo and firearms from all stores,  after looting since the last police shooting. 

10-4, thats crazy, you just have to wonder? don't you, folks get all squishy. I will say this, there ought to be a national standard to vote in a Presidential election, all this liberal state stupidity and counting ballots after election day for weeks and months is a sure ticket to fraud and an unfair election...

We need higher standards for integrity, in order to guarantee free and fair elections, I HATE CHEATERS.

Edited by billymagg

35 minutes ago, shrade said:

just noticed Wallyworld put it all back out???

select cities are displayed,  major cities with ill intent are locked up in the back of rhe store.. 

Our wally world in BFE northern WI didn't have a gun displayed the last time I was there.  This is in an area with maybe as many deer as people wandering around.