• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Ordered a scope mount from Aadland Engineering. I was planning on a Spuhr mount but then found these, cheaper but not cheap and made in the USA. Even has a tritium bulb behind the integral level.

35MMGII2.thumb.jpg.228aceef1ca7caa64af4219e7d1b037e.jpg

http://www.aadmount.com/30mm/index.html

http://shop.aadmount.com/AADMOUNT-34mm-AADMOUNT34GIII.htm

Impressive.  Might be my next mount purchase.

Has the new and huge new Bushnell arrived yet?

3 minutes ago, GRA said:

Impressive.  Might be my next mount purchase.

Has the new and huge new Bushnell arrived yet?

I got off work too late to pick it up at the office where I stay, they close at noon Saturday so I've been contemplating breaking into the office all weekend...........I have to try and be back before 7PM tomorrow for sure.

Just now, jtallen83 said:

I got off work too late to pick it up at the office where I stay, they close at noon Saturday so I've been contemplating breaking into the office all weekend...........I have to try and be back before 7PM tomorrow for sure.

Here's hoping you'll have that good fortune.  :thumbup:

I'm anxious to see what you think of it.  I actually eyeballed one of those for a while.  Decided I'd have to build a real light gun first to offset the weight of the scope.  :cool:

3 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Eventually this scope and mount will go on an all out pig, long heavy barrel with a suppressor hanging off it, PRS stock or similar, something that will plant itself firmly on the bench. Down the road it will be on a 50BMG so no worries about weight.

That would be awesome on a .50 BMG.  Too bad I can't find a mile-long range around here to really see what one of those would do.

7 minutes ago, Malig8r said:

Ordered the Mossberg 590 Shockwave...just because :thumbup:

Hmmmmmmm sound familiar 

I just ordered a magpul stock for my 870 it's got an abjustable Blackhawk on it now and I hate how the pistol grip clutters up the safety it's unsafe to me

3 minutes ago, shepp said:

Hmmmmmmm sound familiar 

I just ordered a magpul stock for my 870 it's got an abjustable Blackhawk on it now and I hate how the pistol grip clutters up the safety it's unsafe to me

I'll let you know what I think when it gets delivered. Ordered from PSA so that means sometime ~ 2 weeks or so to get it to my FFL. :laffs:

9 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Just ordered a 7.62x39 build kit from @MoriartiArmaments.  I hope to get it together, tested  and bring it to the fall shoot.

If if doesn't come with a trigger get a hiperfire trigger and get their heavy springs got hard commie primers. If you go in my build under black rifles it's better explained

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It comes with everything except the lower.  I do have a Larue trigger that I planned to put in it. 

Ok just keep in mind you need somthing with a pretty hefty strike, I ended up having to go back and order the heavy duty spring kit cuz I was getting light strikes here and there

39 minutes ago, shepp said:

Ok just keep in mind you need somthing with a pretty hefty strike, I ended up having to go back and order the heavy duty spring kit cuz I was getting light strikes here and there

Thanks, I will review your thread and may end up with another trigger.  I'll get it together and see how it runs before I make a decision.  I would hate to have to buy another trigger.:laffs: