• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:57 AM, suzukiray said:

I was looking for a pair of shoes in my closet Sunday morning and found a brand new 223 pistol upper I didnt even know I had. Dont know when I got it or why. Go figure!! Complete too, with a NB bcg in it!!

If you ever need your closets cleaned, I got you covered. ?

45 minutes ago, shepp said:

FYI I damn near, more like half typed out “will do gay poop for gun parts” in your signature on your profile but decided I better not

but just remember I hold that power

I caught the dude that just got his ass whipped, checking into your profile - after you made the comment to him about is ass-backwards scope mount.  I laughed when I saw him online, and I laughed harder when I saw he was in your profile...   :laffs:

this pistola is awesome. ran like a champ and hit steel at 150 yds open sights standing in the pooring rain and clouds! we intended to shoot 400 yds but bairly could make out the target at 150. The larue trigger is tops!  i forgot paint to flag the steel so it looks like the woods. 

and the s&b 200 gn .308 subs are stupid quiet!! ? in the rpr with can. 

20180916_161227.jpg

20180916_111215.jpg

I did a price check on a selection of premium .308 ammo. The local Academy has a good selection of Hornady and Federal items. The prices though are really high. So I accessed AmmoSeek and checked availability of the same ammo. I found I could order most of the same Hornady and Federal loads from Carolina Munitions at substantially lower prices.  CM uses UPS for shipping and that is expensive. However when I added up the unit price and the shipping it was still $20 less than buying from Academy when the local taxes were applied. ??? So I have a selection of premium ammo headed my way to test in my M5E1

Carl

2 hours ago, Roadk9 said:

I did a price check on a selection of premium .308 ammo. The local Academy has a good selection of Hornady and Federal items. The prices though are really high. So I accessed AmmoSeek and checked availability of the same ammo. I found I could order most of the same Hornady and Federal loads from Carolina Munitions at substantially lower prices.  CM uses UPS for shipping and that is expensive. However when I added up the unit price and the shipping it was still $20 less than buying from Academy when the local taxes were applied. ??? So I have a selection of premium ammo headed my way to test in my M5E1

Carl

Wish I had known sooner, I can get it to you at dealer cost. What brand/type of ammo?

On 9/14/2018 at 5:16 PM, suzukiray said:

PSA has a sale on NiB AR15 bcgs for $79.99 with free shipping!!! I ordered 3!!

I also ordered this from PSA and should arrive next Wednesday I will use this to replace the wife's BCG.  I also ordered a set of back up iron sights for my newly assembled PSA PA10 in .308.

• 2 weeks later...

well this happend so fast i didnt think to post it but 2 days from order i received a heritage single action .22lr for the vets bday.. i had to order 2 to get it hear for his bday and i own one now! my first wheel gun. micro is on my mind all the time!! cant wait to plink with the vet!

20181006_235210.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

that wheel gun was great! but i cant wait to see what magwa has in istore for a .45 bro deal! eta is tomorrow. Im not gonna sleep well tonight brother! Hope you have a back up! shits i dont have to work tomorrow so ill sit at the lgs for as long as it takes.. ?