• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

On 10/7/2018 at 2:58 AM, sketch said:

well this happend so fast i didnt think to post it but 2 days from order i received a heritage single action .22lr for the vets bday.. i had to order 2 to get it hear for his bday and i own one now! my first wheel gun. micro is on my mind all the time!! cant wait to plink with the vet!

20181006_235210.jpg

?  My favorite gun shop stocks those Heritage revolvers and I'm thinking about getting one as it would be perfect for running Aguila's primer-only Super Calibri .22lr ammo (https://www.aguilaammo.com/rimfire/).  This subsonic ammo does not necessarily cycle in a semi-auto very well so a SA revolver like this would be just the ticket for the range, introducing my niece to basic firearm/handgun skills and closer range squirrel hunting.  I would definitely get a leather OWB holster and cowboy hat to go with that fine shooting iron.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone receive a mystery box from Target Sports USA  ?   I got an email that said a mystery box is being FedEx my way.....well okay?

so it came yesterday and it contained a box of 300 blackout ,and some speer 157gr badazz rounds  ....WOW just for being a customer....now that's a fine company!    :thumbup: Wash

50 minutes ago, washguy said:

Did anyone receive a mystery box from Target Sports USA  ?   I got an email that said a mystery box is being FedEx my way.....well okay?

so it came yesterday and it contained a box of 300 blackout ,and some speer 157gr badazz rounds  ....WOW just for being a customer....now that's a fine company!    :thumbup: Wash

Hehehehehe...   I can guess who might be up to this, or who it went through...  :laffs:

There might be - the clues are there.  Someone was up to something, I can guarantee it. 

Several years ago, 6 MagPul aluminum trigger guards showed up in my mailbox - I still have no clue where the damn things came from...   :laffs:

There might be - the clues are there.  Someone was up to something, I can guarantee it. 

98  LOL  ive looked at everything....maybe cause I bought that pallet of Barnes/Remington  300aac and those 6 buckets of Remington 300aac  and that blazer 9mm?

ive been training my Doc on that run and gun they had a couple of weeks ago.....well daaamn I emailed them and thanked them.....too funny :laffs:   Wash

where are the clues?????  this will keep me awake for nites  dammitt

Edited by washguy

6 minutes ago, washguy said:

where are the clues????? 

Who on this board is a dealer for them, brother?...  He HAS to have something to do with it...   :lmao:

Shiit, I was ambushed by Larry and Dpete, on a brass sale. I thought I missed the sale, or DPete just took it off the market for me, saying I wanted to wait for a paycheck.  It was delivered before I even knew WTF was going on...   :laffs:

There's some shady bastards on this board, brother, I'm just sayin'... 

Edited by 98Z5V

15 minutes ago, washguy said:

Who on this board is a dealer for them, brother?...  He HAS to have something to do with it...   :lmao:

you mean to tell me theres a dealer for Target sports USA in here?   and ive never heard of that/them/him???   LOL  no EFFIN  way   :laffs:  Wash

Ooooo!  I know, I know!

But I'm not saying. 

WASHIE...    there's only ONE GUY HERE ON THIS BOARD that's a dealer for them...   I'm just sayin'... He HAS to be part of this... 

If you track that dude down, I'm almost positive that he is incapable of lying to you, if you corner him very directly, and ask him very specific questions...   I almost KNOW IT...   He's way above that, and a straight shooter.  

Find that guy...   :banana: