• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Boot_Scraper said:

I knew this would happen the nano second I hit the "place order" button on that spare MBT-2S.:cool:

:laffs:Excellent - you've now been "enabled" - but you probably were before you even got here...  :lmao:

Where the hell are you finding parts for this thing?  As soon as you mentioned it, I started looking into it, and the primary manufacturer is OOS on everything...

8 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

:laffs:Excellent - you've now been "enabled" - but you probably were before you even got here...  :lmao:

Where the hell are you finding parts for this thing?  As soon as you mentioned it, I started looking into it, and the primary manufacturer is OOS on everything...

I'm gonna keep an eye out. All'z I'z gotz is time. 

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, Boot_Scraper said:

M4E1 set for the...........drum roll...............358 YETI BUILD.:fullauto::box1:

I knew this would happen the nano second I hit the "place order" button on that spare MBT-2S.:cool:

Well now, you caught my attention. and here I go in research mode, very cool round.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:51 PM, sketch said:

this tool makes life easy! 

Finally used it today on the S&W M&P 9Shield, and the Kimber Pro Carry II. Hitting the range tomorrow to see how the adjustment goes. Unfortunately, with range officers and a waiting line, it will be difficult to make adjustments right there, so it might take a few trips.

39 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Primary Arms had a few A*B Arms Urban Sniper stocks in FDE on clearence for just under $60,

SHIIT!!!!  OOS now.  I KNEW I should have grabbed one!   Lesson 65b bit me in the ass...

Get one of these while you still can, brother - you got 3 days... 

https://www.dvor.com/american-built-arms-company-urban-recoil-pad.html