• Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
imschur

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Get one of these while you still can, brother

Done, had some Dvor bucks to burn so another bargain! :thumbup:

Two PSA 5.56 Nitride MPI Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Groups, had them on the daily deal for $49.99 this morning. Wish I would have grabbed a couple more before they were out of stock. 

15 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Damn, those things are nice!

I have heard good things about them. Will do a full review after I get it and take it to the range

Edited by Sisco

1 minute ago, Sisco said:

I have heard good things about them. Will do a full review after I get it and take it to the range

I've held them and fondled them, but have never shot them.  I've been very, very close a few times to picking one up - interested in your review.

Me too. Debating between this now (thanks!) and a slide swap like Kimber or Ed Brown. I have a gsg -5 and runs like a top

Edited by edgecrusher
Trump made me do it

Looks like I will be building a bench pig on the Matrix receiver set I have in the drawer. Ran across this barrel on ebay, haggled a bit and got it for $145 shipped. Guy had built a rifle for his daughter to hunt with but it was too heavy for her to use, ya think!?! Said it has 20 rounds off the bench and from our communication and his feedback I tend to believe him. It will be a beast but I've been wanting a bull barrel for bench rest shooting. He said it has a "custom" brake installed, hard to tell exactly what it is from the pictures but since I will be running a suppressor it will be a parts drawer brake for me. Great time of year to get second hand items with people trying to pay those credit card bills from Christmas  :thumbup:

https://ballisticadvantage.com/20-inch-308-bull-rifle-ss-premium-barrel.html

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.e46ca16621980ad62e4e4919497c335a.jpg

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Searched all kinds of high-dollar places, and found high-dollar stencil sets.  I gave up on the high-dollar stuff, and started searching cheap, and found a place on Etsy.  No joke.  Castle Tactical LLC.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CastleTacticalLLC?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I see they have Kryptek

so those are vinyl decals. 1 use each. You just buy a bunch and lay them out on the rifle. I've seen it done a few times, but never tried it. If I ever get things straightened out house wise, I still have my cutter here. 

Edited by DNP

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Searched all kinds of high-dollar places, and found high-dollar stencil sets.  I gave up on the high-dollar stuff, and started searching cheap, and found a place on Etsy.  No joke.  Castle Tactical LLC.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CastleTacticalLLC?ref=l2-shopheader-name

you going to paint my 260 build when I come down for the spring shoot? 😛

They painted guns at his place last fall...mostly rattle can...and pretty much all Mike. He might have some gold leftover. 

3 minutes ago, DNP said:

They painted guns at his place last fall...mostly rattle can...and pretty much all Mike. He might have some gold leftover. 

Gold? That's not gold, that's "Dollar General Platinum Yellow".