What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Robb in Austin said:

98; ?

I thought PSA's mag catch was proprietary. Can any AR10 catch work?

Not from what we've seen here so far, and that would hardly be possible, and still run with Lancers, MagPul mags, etc...  Hardly any manufacturer makes a proprietary mag catch.  Hell, hardly any manufacturer makes a real .308AR mag catch - they just use AR15 parts for that.

200 rnds of 6.5 cm eldx 147gn hornady.. gotta get the pile started! spare misc.. springs and pins from DSG arms.. 95$ in 3's and 5 count of almost everything needed lpk big and small ar.. you guys have been talking in my dreams or something? enabling after mid night!

1 minute ago, sketch said:

200 rnds of 6.5 cm eldx 147gn hornady.. gotta get the pile started! spare misc.. springs and pins from DSG arms.. 95$ in 3's and 5 count of almost everything needed lpk big and small ar.. you guys have been talking in my dreams or something? enabling after mid night!

My plan is WORKING!...   :banana:

Got 2 Aero matched upper/ lower sets coming that I snagged for 122 apiece...seems like a deal? One is for  my Endro Doc buddy that saved Char's life...he shot lights out with one of my 300 blkouts in a run and gun contest....so im building him one just like mine...but on the other Im stumped as to what to build?  any brother have a 300 blkout pistol? Ive got no pistols in that flavor...should I do the shockwave thingy with the 300 or sumthin else?    ....Wash

19 minutes ago, washguy said:

Got 2 Aero matched upper/ lower sets coming that I snagged for 122 apiece...seems like a deal? One is for  my Endro Doc buddy that saved Char's life...he shot lights out with one of my 300 blkouts in a run and gun contest....so im building him one just like mine...but on the other Im stumped as to what to build?  any brother have a 300 blkout pistol? Ive got no pistols in that flavor...should I do the shockwave thingy with the 300 or sumthin else?    ....Wash

i have had a 8" pistol with the sig brace for years.. switched  to a 10.5 to enable the can on the front.. they shoot ('s) 4" clays at 100yds all day. I say the shockwave is ok for this round but the rubber brands are better for regular recoil. Ask the desert shooters where its limits end..