• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

26 minutes ago, washguy said:

Got 2 Aero matched upper/ lower sets coming that I snagged for 122 apiece...seems like a deal? One is for  my Endro Doc buddy that saved Char's life...he shot lights out with one of my 300 blkouts in a run and gun contest....so im building him one just like mine...but on the other Im stumped as to what to build?  any brother have a 300 blkout pistol? Ive got no pistols in that flavor...should I do the shockwave thingy with the 300 or sumthin else?    ....Wash

Yes, a pistol would be cool.  Use this brace on it:

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/sba3/

You could make a 300BLK pistol, and that's awesome and everything.  Supersonic or subsonic, you'd have to decide, through a short barrel.  It would do both, but are you gonna put a can on it, with subs?  Otherwise, make it a Grendel pistol, and rock that thing out to some distances that would blow your mind, on a short gun.  No joke.  :thumbup:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  just got an email from these guys https://davidsondefense.com/Davidson-Defense-65-Grendel-Bolt-Carrier-Group-BCG_p_3745.html?goal=0_7f7dd49ced-5e1e7f5bce-77763935&mc_cid=5e1e7f5bce&mc_eid=332d6f9240

Grendel bcg for 79.99  hmmmmmm...now we might have something....the sb tac....pricey but needed? right?   :thumbup:  Wash                    sba out of stock....

Edited by washguy

Just now, washguy said:

Really?  just got an email from these guys https://davidsondefense.com/Davidson-Defense-65-Grendel-Bolt-Carrier-Group-BCG_p_3745.html?goal=0_7f7dd49ced-5e1e7f5bce-77763935&mc_cid=5e1e7f5bce&mc_eid=332d6f9240

Grendel bcg for 79.99  hmmmmmm...now we might have something....the sb tac....pricey but needed? right?   :thumbup:  Wash

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

FUCKING RUN!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!  WTF?!!?   :bitchslap:

You want a Grendel BCG, brother?!!?  Get a ToolCraft.  Buy it from Huckleberry Arms.  Pick your flavor.  I have past experience with them x 3, and they ROCK...  BigTime...

http://www.huckleberryarms.com/TOOLCRAFT-6-5-GRENDEL-NICKEL-BORON-BCG-p/tcinc_6.5g_nb.htm

http://www.huckleberryarms.com/TOOLCRAFT-6-5-GRENDEL-BLACK-NITRIDE-BCG-p/tcinc_6.5g_bn.htm

18 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x with Vortex mount, $298 after tax with free shipping.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/vortex-strike-eagle-1-8x24mm-riflescope-vortex-sport-cantilever-30mm-ring-mount.html

Exactly what im shopping for, but out of stock....so it doesn't matter daaamn.....ive got my vortex pusher here in town....he gets all my scope biz...but I bet he couldn't match this price    Wash

Ive got that exact scope too...its so nice...it ranges so well with the reticle that comes with it I need two more of them !  :thumbup:  Wash

this is the scope that my Doc used on the 300 aac in the contest.....in training we went to the 1000 yd  gunrange three times   he had never shot beyond a 100.....he had read up on the scope and daaamn if he didn't hit ever plate all the way out to 500....he fooled me big time.....its soo funny at 500 the bullet didn't even make a plate steel sound it just sounded like you were hitting a piece of wood like tap tap......his other buddy was calling miss...but I was using my big time spotting scope on the the tri pod and he was hitting the plate ... im glad I didn't bet the doc....hes super fit and has young eyes...he prepared for the contest by running 3 miles a day with a 20 pound vest on  :laffs:   Wash

Edited by washguy

Just purchased a couple of things from Arm or Ally. A VG6 Epsilon 65 muzzle brake. They have it 38% off, for a price of $48.35 before shipping. Also purchased an Aero Precision 308ar charging handle for $21.99 before shipping. and all together for both items, shipping was $8.34. so I'm pretty happy with the cost for both parts. 

@98Z5V way better than $72, maybe you should stock up on some VG6s, we know you will eventually need them for rifles. :lmao:

BCA AR-15 16" Black Nitride 4150 Steel Contour Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, Straight Flutes, Carbine Length Gas System w/ 1:8 Twist

SKU: 200-B6.5CM41618(MF)

1    $78.12    
BCA 6.5 Grendel Type II Bolt Carrier Group

SKU: BCG65-15

1    $59.99

Mags and ammo ordered from other places.

Bolt on this 9mm rifle is junk. So it's going to become a 6.5 grendel.

12 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That's a strange number.  Is it multiple calibers? Is it 103 boxes of 30?

It is multiple calibers....5.56, 357 mag, 40 s&w, 308. What made it odd was a 150 round box of a different than normal 556 I get just to try out and 2 boxes of 20 of 308 hunting rounds. 

Had a couple different people in on this order bc shipping was rediculous but the per round price was great. There is some rebate on the federal 5.56 stuff right now, like 5 cents per round.  For example a box of 500 is $145 but after the rebate it’s $120. They had the 308 federal gold metal match for $17.99 a box so I took most of what they had and now it’s completely out of stock (or it was last night, haven’t checked back today)

C59758D3-1B3D-4C94-90D6-A8734478A360.png

Edited by ar-mountaineer
Spelling