Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its the 4th and its been a hell of a game so far, of course rivalry games always are. The 12th man has been the valuable player so far with with several false starts and delay of games have caused havoc with the Raiders. One quarter to go and its still anybodies game, as far as the record goes I've seen a high of 112 db but there not showing the sound level the whole time.    

And what did the Chiefs say ( chop chop chop some cow, chop chop chop some cow) 7-0 baby. Well sketch the colt's found a chink in Denver's armor and now we sit alone at the top. Our offence still scares the hell out of me though, we need to put more points on the board else it won't be long before the defense gets worn out.       

How the hell do the Cowboys score 30 points and have 4 takeaways and still lose? :wtf:  

Oh yeah, give up 300+ yards to one receiver and 600+ total and an 80 yard drive in the last minute (with no time outs). >:(

My sentiments exactly! Freakin losers another 8//8 season I dont even waste my time watching those bums...I catch up on the news :) Wash

You all can chk out my hawks tonight on mon night football should be a desent game they usually struggle at away games ;) Hell yeah Seasprite that's a great record I think every team has a side to them that either has you cheering or asking yourself wtf was that? GO Hawks!!