• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
On 7/23/2017 at 1:07 PM, blue109 said:

Walther life

PicsArt_07-23-09.21.34.jpg

fuckin represent bro! i never pulled the trigger but always had my eye on one.. now you have the set. nice collection! I can never settle on one brand to my demise..and $ in hand but you have done well! :thumbup:

I prefer the euro style mag release in the trigger guard to the standard button but they dont make the Q5 in that configuration.  Im trying to trade frames with someone who has a PPQ classic. The slides are interchangeable but the classic uses the same mags as my P99. 

Looks like you have one for about any occasion now:thumbup:

I got to shoot a couple different polymer Walthers at a range in Starkville MS one day, don't remember the model numbers but they both had nice triggers, one was to fat in the grip but the owner had ham fists so I'm sure a different back strap would fix it.

• 3 months later...

No where near as many as blue109 Walther collection. But my H&Ks are multiplying. I picked up the HK45 last Sunday. It was an Armlist deal that was really an ad and not a scam. It's a safe queen with less than 200 rounds through it. And a price that was to good to be true. I pounced on it and so glad I did! The P2000SK in .40 Short and Wicked is my EDC pistol. And I'm with ya blue on the Euro mag release, I love it.

HK452.thumb.jpg.bea658e236977166d681e87a6ae3673f.jpg

Edited by beantown

• 3 weeks later...

all mine are German. Smith was the importer for walther for a long time so my P99 has a S&W logo on one side of the slide but all the proof marks are German. Smith did license the design and called it the SW99. Walther made the frame and smith made the slides here in the US. Magnum Research is doing the same thing with the current generation baby eagle MR9. its a Geman made Walther P99 frame with a stainless US made slide. Mags are interchangeable with P99 and PPQM1s.

For a while interarms/ranger and then smith was making the PPKs for Walther.  Tons of clones as well. The actual German made Walther PPKs are generally the most wanted and people pay alot for them. Walther has been teasing new German PPKs but nothing solid yet.

WaltherUSA handles repair stuff now.