• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Roger, Roger, Roger!!!

^^^  I'm glad about that practical collection!  Matt could have crushed me! 

Jon, don't start looking for a Lee Enfield to convert, not just yet.  If you hunt around and do some research on what's out there as far as a De Lisle goes, there are only two places making them right now.  One place doesn't have good reviews, and the other place is okay.  Hold on, wait awhile.

Matt is in the process of having his own receivers made, and making his own De Lisle.  There won't be any ugly magwell adapters on a LE rifle, because the receivers will be correct.  He's got the perfect model right there, that nobody else has, and believe me, brother - he can do this.  No idea on cost yet, but he did say it's going to be more than anything else out there right now.  I think it will be worth it. Start the De Lisle Savings Fund today, though!  <lmao>

Another interesting piece that they had there - Hotchkiss Revolving Cannon.  You've probably seen this on an episode of Pawn Stars, with them trying to buy one.  There was a company that made three reproduction cannons, and Matt has serial number 1.  The thing is beautiful.  I didn't take any pics in his facility, and there's not a pic of it on his webpage (I don't think), but it's gorgeous.

Here's what one looks like:

hotchkiss-cannon.jpg

hotchkiss+cannon+2.JPG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No pics or video unless you have press creds - this is where we need Drew.  I think we need to be the "Press Representatives" of 308AR.com whilst at the show.  That way, all the pics we can take, and nightly reporting.  <thumbsup>