• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did do today on your loading bench !

MikedaddyH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup, I have a Dillon 550 that I got back when I was going through 12-15K .40 S&W reloads a year (plus quite a bit of .357 and .45). I can knock out 1K .223 or .308 in a day easily. I wouldn't try that on anything but a progressive!

Edited by 392heminut

Finally got around to reloadin some 10mm for the S&W 610 Been shooting .40 through it but have been craving that 10mm kick. 180gr with 11gr of AA#7 shoots nice. I really need to get back on the .300wm I have next to nothing left.

Another 10mm reloader ! My favorite power is Imr 800X , more zip ,less pressure. The problem it measures like cornflakes.

Another 10mm reloader ! My favorite power is Imr 800X , more zip ,less pressure. The problem it measures like cornflakes.

Yeah I want to experiment more but havent had time. lgs had some #7 and I got a pound to try it out. Ill have to give that imr a try also.  still need to get a chrony too, dam that mental wishlist is endless.........

That's all man you guys must have had a good meet and great!! Less talk more shot!! I'm still planning for next year!!

That's just the 223's. I had dumped everything into the tumbler when I got back from the shoot and it had never been that full. Counted up what I could salvage - 220+ .308 rounds and 98 223's. Found a handful of 6.8 SPC's in there too... I'll just give those to Mike when I see him next.

I actually found some 165/168/175gr at polygunbags.com and wideners has 145gr m80's and 168gr match both in bulk. I guess the pulldown question was for me? I have always had very good luck with them, they are not match quality but for just going to the range and having fun punching holes they are great, I got started using them for belted ammo in my 1919 then started using them for non critical work in the ar and m1a.

Edited by texas30cal