• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Looking at mountain bikes

shepp

Each Jenson pricematch is an individual coupon that lasts a month or so, so if you see a special going on somewhere else (even if it's a one-day special), go price match it, then keep the coupon, and save it up until Jenson does a free shipping day or an additional discount special (but do it before the coupon expires). :D

This is the time to buy bike bits and pieces. All the "old" stuff is getting clearanced for the new 2014 lines. I just picked up $150 of bike gear from pricepoint (mostly tees, and biking shorts)....my annual bike clothes/t-shirt binge.

Edited by shibiwan

Lol thanks guys! The owner of the shop checked me out Saturday when I got my bike, he must be related to Ron's gun pusher cuz dude was trying to sell me everything. But I do wanna get some things but I figured they were prolly cheaper on the net. I like to go local but fornicate I just dropped 600$ in his shop lol

Lol nah was just window shopping, I can't believe a pair of shorts goes for 50-100$ that's retarded lol

Heh... I have 5 pairs of 2012 Fox Sergeant Shorts in Black Camo. It's a great mountain bike short and it's also my de-facto "uniform" these days. They are super comfortable and has lots of storage (lower pockets fit my Sig), and really durable..... because they are black/urban camo, it's hard to make out dirt /oil/metal etc from working in the shop. 

I always pick them up on clearance at $109 $39-$50 depending on how lucky I get.

post-14035-0-97663900-1394056141_thumb.j

Have a pair too. Think I got them on CLove for $19. Comfy, but mine started turning red after a year. Mostly wear my royal DH shorts now. Heavy, but I don't get scratched up by everything.

Red = Bleach.... learned it the hard way when I spilled a few drops of pool chlorine on one of them.

When I got my first "bad" DH spill, I figured that I cannot afford to put myself out of commission because I gotta run the shop, so I use this combo for AM/DH these days. Literally saved my ass more than once. 

41IO77NU3FL.jpg +  41VC9nL75tL._SX425_.jpg

Edited by shibiwan

I've got a pair of padded cycling shorts I used to wear for long motorcycle rides, I wore them last year but they feel like I'm wearing a diaper, I like the compression shorts under tho. I normally just wear nylon b ball shorts I've gotta get somthing better tho I know if I go down in then I'm F'd.

Thanks guys for all your input:)

Found a pair of those Troy lee shorts on a MX web site for 15$ less think I'm going to get them found some fox shorts too (do they run true to size?) noticed a lot latly that I buy a 38 in jeans or normal shorts I'm fine, dickies vanns and a few others I gotta step up to a 40.........

Kicking around spending the money on some alpinestars shorts, they make great street bike gear.

Every piece of bike clothing I own came from chain love. Just need to keep an eye on it. The deals usually only last an hour or so. Retail is ridiculous on riding gear. You can check gearscan.com to see all the recent chainlove deals. They usually pop up once or twice a day.

• 3 months later...