• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Cars !

MikedaddyH

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all in with the 46 year old charger lookin better than any Japanese POS. That thing is DAMN SEXY!

Now Gordon, on the other hand. I've come to appreciate his talent....over the years....but I still don't like him. Granted....at least he's from the "previous" generation of drivers (the 90's). And I say that lightly. I was always a Wallace fan from the moment I first saw him in the early 80's (Go Rusty........love that guy). An Elliot/Petty/Yarborough/Allison fan.....s h I t.......you name it from the earlier days of "What used to be racing". Mast, Shepard, Trickle, Marcus, Wood, Gant (handsome Harry), Bodine, (both brothers), Parson, Jarret (the father not dale).................I could easily go on.

BUT...........I'm dating myself. <laughs>

Well of course. Would you let any of your kids around a race car driver? He's a driver first.......that's why I'm a fan of the guy. A real down to earth guy (even though he's worth millions). And as a side note.....he's big into aircraft.

Rusty Wallace is a pretty cool dude, he and Patty are really nice people. However, I wouldn't let my kids anywhere around him, he's extremely foulmouthed when he's relaxed...

I knew I liked him for more then his driving