• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Cars !

MikedaddyH

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

98 Z  Thanks brother....so who would do what I did  today/tonite with 42 miles on the car?.....this is fukkin funny...ok..first off if any of yall have a Kia im apologizing up front to you  :laffs: they are great cars...or I wouldn't have bought one one ....didn't even drive her today shes been in skunkworks getting kinda worked on....skunkworks is plenty hot with all doors closed...so okay...im not a badge snob you brothers surely know this...havnt had a Porsche or a beemer in  years and years I don't need to be uppity :laffs:...and im not..Doc Ron will testify ..Mali will testify....North Texas..where is he? ...my  Doc Joe who is Char's and mines Angle who saved her life will say im a Wallyworld kinda guy...Rene fer sure would say ol Wash is an uncomplicated POS....im getting there....so ive never done this nor would I ever deface a car...a new car...especially my new car.....eeerrrr Char's new car  ...once again any Kia owners don't take this the wrong way....so these cars in Korea .....yes I know we arnt in Korea...these rides don't have Kia on them anywhere...everywhere theres a badge it sez E....yes just E...even the steering wheel no Kia...God I hope the air bag doesn't deploy in the morning....so I woke up the ADmin at the Stinger forum site last nite...hes in florida...lol...and he has a store that sells the OEM Korean stuff right here in the USA...so I needed his input, and also have him overnite me today for Saturday the crap I need....lol....that's how you make friends on a forum that you have only posted twice:laffs:.......here is before somewhere in area 51   Wash II
yes the rear badge too and the wheels fukkin A       don't hate me

kkkkia 003.JPG

kkkkia 001.JPG

kia-stinger-e-wheel-cap-close-up.jpg?zoom=2.25&fit=97%2C100&ssl=1 new wheel caps                                            the oval e badge for the kia stinger   new front and rear badges   

new license plate frames too                                         steering wheel badgekia stinger steering wheel badge

Edited by washguy

ANY twin-turbo 3+ liter anything is a bad motherfucker.  I don't care who makes it.  If it's Asian, they have their shiit together, and that's what the US car manufacturers are finally starting to wake up about.  It's all about progress.  It'll be another 10 years before US manufacturers answer to that - but it's still progress...

Who the hell thought we'd have a US production car with 707hp 5 years ago? Nobody.  Who ever thought you see a drag car on a showroom floor, for sale?  Drag Pak... 

32 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

ANY twin-turbo 3+ liter anything is a bad motherfucker.  I don't care who makes it.  If it's Asian, they have their shiit together, and that's what the US car manufacturers are finally starting to wake up about.  It's all about progress.  It'll be another 10 years before US manufacturers answer to that - but it's still progress...

Who the hell thought we'd have a US production car with 707hp 5 years ago? Nobody.  Who ever thought you see a drag car on a showroom floor, for sale?  Drag Pak... 

2011 rod shop in Rockford was running this twin turbo

17BDF8AF-E64A-4164-A9A9-674BE6D5D510.jpeg

BB260C9D-3551-4B03-8402-C0CB87F7ACCC.jpeg

FC5F2B2E-3E4F-4A73-866A-193980BF6FBA.jpeg

that brought a tear to my eye and a smile on my face..... in bout 1980 i had a 482chevy race aero twin turbo  youngblood jetboat that sounded like this car as it pulled into the showroom as it got off the lope......the race aero kit came with not one set of directions...me and the my engine builder called the guy in Cali  i think he was in Torrence? told him what and how are we going to put all these pieces together? the fukker said you boys seem smart you'll figure it out  :laffs: it had a giant nickle cooper intercooler that would actually frost up with lake water pumping thru it on a hot day...the turbos were encased in watercooled housings ...the carb sat on top ,the exhaust was straight pipes out of turbos...it was suck thru system.....so as you know in that case the bigger the carb the more the flow the more the boost the more the hp....so we had a what was it 1050 dominator on it..think that was the cfm.....well there was this guy on the cover of hot rod magazine that ran at the salt flats turboed.....he was a carb wizzard had the biggest carb of the day...name was Doug Dye and his either 1320 or 1380 dominator carb...I forget...called him said I wanted one...he said the only way for me to get one was to fly him to Dallas so he could tune it...okay ...can you be here tomorrow?....lol    So he comes goes to the lake after install at shop....that bitch put out 32 pounds of boost..and scared the livin crap out of him with me driving it and him sitting next to me  .....fast forward a year or so...sold that setup and went blown gas racing......well one day I go by this race shop and see my old boat....and see some black smoke..holly crap they got the 482turbo out of the boat and its hooked up to a portable dyno out in the parking lot cant remember the name of that contraption...so i stopped got out and that motor had that dyno thngy jumpin off the concrete hopping around....the meter if you dared to get close enough was beyond the pegged limit of that what was it a gojet or sumthin?

old school    those were the days!

:laffs:   Wash

12 minutes ago, washguy said:

tthat bitch put out 32 pounds of boost..

That's fucking insane. That's a metric shiit-ton of boost, and that thing HAD to have a badass bottom end build.  I do that shiit now, on 1-liter engines.  230hp to the tires on a 1-liter engine... That shiit HAS to be straight, or they wad up.   :thumbup::hail:

39 minutes ago, sketch said:

wash you got any racing vids out there of your boating years? that kia is sick! char and yourself are gonna make black tracks in the driveway! i love hitting the garage sideways in the snow. freaks the girls out??

Sketch   you know I do somewhere...I used to carry this shoulder strapped vhs recorder and this long lens camera.....I do have those somewhere...last nite I was thinkin about looking for them....got some good hydro crashes too.....the best one was the twin turbo race aero boat making a pass with a passenger who saw the turbo on fire and white smoking and freakin bailing out over the side at about 20 miles an hour as I was trying to slow down....lol  it was caught on tape by a friend....that was epic as the oil line caught on fire as I stopped but being safety minded I had a fire extinguisher :banana: ill look for them...I hope they made the move in 2013 with me. the crash that ended the twin turbos first life, and almost killed me was on lake Bridgeport a clear lake,,,very rare in Texas....my engine builder was in his jetboat running right beside me and a lil aft watching how the ride plate was working at bout 80 mph I was alone in the boat...my date was in his boat with him and his GF....I turned left about 10 degrees and he ran smoothe into my drivers side and landed on top of me...his whole boat was balanced on top the intercooler/carb while im trapped under his boat with the side of my boat knocked out....my boat sank in bout 2 mins and im swimming in 20 gals of av gas as he knocked out the side tank too....FUK me  :laffs:so my boat is in 30 feet of water fairly brand new motor, and the turbo pkg...and im burning from the av gas on my nekkid skin...so we go to the  beer store on shore ,and I asked if there were any scuba shops around?....this guy buying beer sez I got my tanks whatcha need? told him my boats on the bottom... he sez lets go....so we all go back to the oil slick he jumps in and comes back up....sez the deck is off the boat by a few feet and theres a big ol hole in the side but the eye hook in the bow is still there...kewl...we go back to the state parking lot and my engine builder who ran over me... takes about all the cable that goes thru the wooden posts in the State parking lot to a larger boat cause now we got a bunch of folks looking for the driver of the sunken  boat:laffs:I keep telling everyone to cool it before the POPO comes....so we get 5 boats all daisy chained and use the states cable tied to my sunken boats bow  hook and ski that bitch off the bottom of the lake..... until we get back to the boat ramp where she promptly sunk again,but there was a guy with a jeep and a winch and we winched that boat back on the trailer by dark....as we are leaving here comes the rescue folks....laffin our azzes off we be gone...get home and then have to take out the motor and tear it down ....sun up the next morning we are waiting for it to get later to put in a call to Jim Youngblood in Arkansas....yep he had a deck laid up for a boat,but he sold it to me and the side was repaired by a marine shop buddy, and she was back in the water in six fukkin weeks  :bitchslap:    Wash 

3 hours ago, washguy said:

Sketch   you know I do somewhere...I used to carry this shoulder strapped vhs recorder and this long lens camera.....I do have those somewhere...last nite I was thinkin about looking for them....got some good hydro crashes too.....the best one was the twin turbo race aero boat making a pass with a passenger who saw the turbo on fire and white smoking and freakin bailing out over the side at about 20 miles an hour as I was trying to slow down....lol  it was caught on tape by a friend....that was epic as the oil line caught on fire as I stopped but being safety minded I had a fire extinguisher :banana: ill look for them...I hope they made the move in 2013 with me. the crash that ended the twin turbos first life, and almost killed me was on lake Bridgeport a clear lake,,,very rare in Texas....my engine builder was in his jetboat running right beside me and a lil aft watching how the ride plate was working at bout 80 mph I was alone in the boat...my date was in his boat with him and his GF....I turned left about 10 degrees and he ran smoothe into my drivers side and landed on top of me...his whole boat was balanced on top the intercooler/carb while im trapped under his boat with the side of my boat knocked out....my boat sank in bout 2 mins and im swimming in 20 gals of av gas as he knocked out the side tank too....FUK me  :laffs:so my boat is in 30 feet of water fairly brand new motor, and the turbo pkg...and im burning from the av gas on my nekkid skin...so we go to the  beer store on shore ,and I asked if there were any scuba shops around?....this guy buying beer sez I got my tanks whatcha need? told him my boats on the bottom... he sez lets go....so we all go back to the oil slick he jumps in and comes back up....sez the deck is off the boat by a few feet and theres a big ol hole in the side but the eye hook in the bow is still there...kewl...we go back to the state parking lot and my engine builder who ran over me... takes about all the cable that goes thru the wooden posts in the State parking lot to a larger boat cause now we got a bunch of folks looking for the driver of the sunken  boat:laffs:I keep telling everyone to cool it before the POPO comes....so we get 5 boats all daisy chained and use the states cable tied to my sunken boats bow  hook and ski that bitch off the bottom of the lake..... until we get back to the boat ramp where she promptly sunk again,but there was a guy with a jeep and a winch and we winched that boat back on the trailer by dark....as we are leaving here comes the rescue folks....laffin our azzes off we be gone...get home and then have to take out the motor and tear it down ....sun up the next morning we are waiting for it to get later to put in a call to Jim Youngblood in Arkansas....yep he had a deck laid up for a boat,but he sold it to me and the side was repaired by a marine shop buddy, and she was back in the water in six fukkin weeks  :bitchslap:    Wash 

I don't believe that story for a minute.  There's never any water in Lake Bridgeport. :laffs:

I don't believe that story for a minute.  There's never any water in Lake Bridgeport. :laffs:

Doc Ron    in 1979 it was plumb full...I still remember the part of the lake something like Chico?   We are talkin the Clear Fork of the Trinity River too...right?

never went back....there was a bounty on my azz......we left all the cable laying there in the lot.... :thumbup:  daaamn that was some heavy crap that braided cable.....it took a few of us to get all that in a large boat...

23 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That's fucking insane. That's a metric shiit-ton of boost, and that thing HAD to have a badass bottom end build.  I do that shiit now, on 1-liter engines.  230hp to the tires on a 1-liter engine... That shiit HAS to be straight, or they wad up.   :thumbup::hail:

230 in a 1 liter? What a turbo turd!!! LOL!!! I got that out of a naturally aspirated, push button start, street bike 2012 GSXR1000! The last Busa I did was a 1441 that made 600 hp at the back wheel with a Garrett ball bearing turbo. Scared the owner when it smoked the back tire on the freeway on a 100mph roll on!! I didn't want to ride it! 

YOUR 230 was probably from a 2 cylinder RZR I'm guessing? If so, that's a decent # for that motor!!! I hope you put rods in it!!!! And ARP cylinder studs!

18 hours ago, suzukiray said:

230 in a 1 liter? What a turbo turd!!! LOL!!! I got that out of a naturally aspirated, push button start, street bike 2012 GSXR1000! The last Busa I did was a 1441 that made 600 hp at the back wheel with a Garrett ball bearing turbo. Scared the owner when it smoked the back tire on the freeway on a 100mph roll on!! I didn't want to ride it! 

YOUR 230 was probably from a 2 cylinder RZR I'm guessing? If so, that's a decent # for that motor!!! I hope you put rods in it!!!! And ARP cylinder studs!

My buddy had a busa like that, except it didn’t scare him he just painted lines ??

18 hours ago, suzukiray said:

Yep, RZR, parallel twin.  There's 25~28% parasitic loss through the CVT system, too.  If it was crank Hp #s, it would closer to 300Hp.  It's different to the tires.  These things, bone stock, N/A engines, put 74~75 Hp to the tires.  I'd say that's an improvement...   :laffs:

Carillo rods, CP turbo pistons, ARP bottom end studs, ARP top end studs, etc. It's built.  :thumbup: