• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Cars !

MikedaddyH

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First weekend in oct Byron ILL one of the coolest events I've ever been to. The only thing that sticks out in my mind cooler was being 25' from tony pedregons top fuel car when it launched at quad city's drag way

First weekend in oct Byron ILL one of the coolest events I've ever been to. The only thing that sticks out in my mind cooler was being 25' from tony pedregons top fuel car when it launched at quad city's drag way

How about beig 20'l from the car in his pit when they start it up ! That sucks the life out of you and burns you nose and mouth. Heart changing.

How about beig 20'l from the car in his pit when they start it up ! That sucks the life out of you and burns you nose and mouth. Heart changing.

I was there too but when that thing launched it rattled every square inch of my body

Nitro cars are AWESOME! When we are at the dragstrip in Tucson for nitro races I walk around the pits and head to wherever I hear a nitro car fire up. When they shut down I'll walk away coughing and hacking, snot running out of my nose and tears streaming out of my eyes. My wife says there is something seriously wrong with me! What do you guys think? <dontknow> <laughs>

I was there too but when that thing launched it rattled every square inch of my body

there was an event at Speedworld west of Phoenix, they had a jet dragster and we lined up on the fence when it launched it pulled all of us forward then pushed us backward... then the HEAT hit ... Lke a blast furnis.

there was an event at Speedworld west of Phoenix, they had a jet dragster and we lined up on the fence when it launched it pulled all of us forward then pushed us backward... then the HEAT hit ... Lke a blast furnis.

The jet semi shockwave damn near melted me in Cedar Rapids Iowa, I was filming and a cop said u need to stand back, I said it's ok I'm media he said ok. Bout 2 min later I was running for cover thinking I melted my brand new camera lol

There are some pictures in there of another jet semi too.

The jet semi shockwave damn near melted me in Cedar Rapids Iowa, I was filming and a cop said u need to stand back, I said it's ok I'm media he said ok. Bout 2 min later I was running for cover thinking I melted my brand new camera lol

There are some pictures in there of another jet semi too.

Hm. Gotta wonder. You suppose that cop doesn't like media? Like most of 'em don't?

When you're doing maneuvers in winter, in the North Atlantic, up on the flightdeck in the stinging rain blowing sideways, that jet exhaust feels GREAT!  <thumbsup>

Did I see a Ford GT in that group of pix? The Ford GT might be the most beautiful car ever built. Unless it's the first edition of the Olds Toronado. Or the Cord. Or the Saab Sonett.

Robertson Racing's Ford GT (they have a test mule at Road Atlanta), that one is their IMSA GT car from the Petit a couple of years ago.

When they brought the gt 40 back I was at a stop light on my bike one pulled up next to me I couldn't believe how low they sit, the roof was seat height of my bike?!? Oh and it was the gulf paint scheme it was pure sex