blue109

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I've shot quite a bit of the ZQ 308's not as accurate as I prefer to do anything but plinking with however it reloads well. I've tested a certain amount of the brass to failure using 147gr and 180gr bullets and some of it has been reloaded 13 times before a failure was noticed so the brass is plenty permeable and reloads well! Thats a big plus for the stuff!

• 1 month later...

This ammo seems to ALWAYS find its way into my cart! For the everyday price, I just don't think there is a commercially available rival right now.

I'm really glad Walmart carries it and will continue to pick up a few boxes every time I'm there.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, blue109 said:

Look at the location of manufacture and all will be revealed! I don't think they have any surplus to export at the moment.

I would go along with that if the U.S. headquarters for ZQI didn't have any available but, they show it as available for $11.20/box

or $352/Case of 640 rounds - http://zqiammo.com/

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

Look at the location of manufacture and all will be revealed! I don't think they have any surplus to export at the moment.

Very good point Blue. I'll add that I have had two, Walmart sporting goods manager, that regional has told them they will no longer sell any AR ammo. I asked both of them then why did they still have .223/5.56? Both answered that they haven't run out yet. I have emailed our district office and no answer as to wether the whole "no more AR ammo" is true or not. I really like the ZQ ammo and was bummed out when I bought the last two boxes my local store had. I sure hope what I was told is not true.

25 minutes ago, beantown said:

Very good point Blue. I'll add that I have had two, Walmart sporting goods manager, that regional has told them they will no longer sell any AR ammo. I asked both of them then why did they still have .223/5.56? Both answered that they haven't run out yet. I have emailed our district office and no answer as to wether the whole "no more AR ammo" is true or not. I really like the ZQ ammo and was bummed out when I bought the last two boxes my local store had. I sure hope what I was told is not true.

I doubt that's true I service 20-30 stores they all have it. They did close out all their AR's tho.

some one posted an article awhile back about them closing out all their "tactical" stuff. which they clearanced a lot but they still have a lot of "scary" things. I'm not gonna complain I got an 85$ leather man for 40$ when they did.

14 minutes ago, shepp said:

I doubt that's true I service 20-30 stores they all have it. They did close out all their AR's tho.

some one posted an article awhile back about them closing out all their "tactical" stuff. which they clearanced a lot but they still have a lot of "scary" things. I'm not gonna complain I got an 85$ leather man for 40$ when they did.

I was keeping the tactical closeout stuff quiet shepp, shees man! LOL I bought my Millet picatinny scope mount for 15 bucks on closeout. Gander Mountain wants $50 for the same scope mount. And I'm just passing on what I was told, that anything AR related, was going bye bye from Wally world. Nice to see I can buy the ZQI right from their online store. <thumbsup>

21 hours ago, beantown said:

I was keeping the tactical closeout stuff quiet shepp, shees man! LOL I bought my Millet picatinny scope mount for 15 bucks on closeout. Gander Mountain wants $50 for the same scope mount. And I'm just passing on what I was told, that anything AR related, was going bye bye from Wally world. Nice to see I can buy the ZQI right from their online store. <thumbsup>

Shit that was last summer buddy.......old news

The ZQ1 I ran through my 308AR was flawless.  I really liked it, but for those who reload, it does have well crimped in primers....something to keep in mind for those who reload.....

And there hasn't been any seen in my local Wallyworld for a while either.....and now that I think about it, around 2 months.