• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
6132expert

XDS 9

So has the Chevy Tahoe, Honda Accord, and F-150.....but that doesn't make them any less awesome.

If you think these are " awesome " then that will explain a lot as all three are junk!

Edited by 6132expert

Also if you want to make the oven bet I have an oven that nither one will win and I dont care what steel frame you have.

Not steel, ceramic and I'm still up for the challenge...LOL

If you think these are " awesome " then that will explain a lot as all three are junk!

Your hatred for reliability must only be rivaled by the passion of 300 Spartan Warriors.   <lmao>  <lmao> 

Edited by StainTrain

Now you hurt the feelings of my F150 . I don't own or have ever owned or plan on owning a Sig . so there , they're JUNK also !  <laughs>

Lmao......there are good and bad in all of them in the Automotive industry but more good than bad in the Toyota Tundra world.....Sorry brother but I owned one Ford and never another. Dodge will never be under my carport, but Chevy I have always been a Chevy guy untill I biught my 08 Crwmax 4x4 Tundra