• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Custom .308 build AP lower and DPMS (full parts kit)

Hello everyone. I need major assistance. Long story short I've found myself working my own build's. Where do I start? Can I get a build kit instructions manual? I'm concerned with the specs for the upper's... Where is the best place to buy the tools necessary/required to complete my custom build's? 

I had a friend tell me he has a guy that builds custom AR's... I spoke with the guy, he says yeah I can build AR's. I say... Great! Where do I start?? Haha.... He replies, you'll need all the parts. Acquire those and we will start.... Yeah well this guy definitely is not capable of these types of builds to say the least...

PLEASE HELP!!! 🙏 

I ended up with gun parts for 3 builds. A .556 for my wife (hot barbie pink accents) *secret* and (2) .308 lowers, uppers, and parts kits of course... the 3 receivers are Aero Precision and the parts kits are all DPMS.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! for any and all feedback, support, and direction, on this fuglyazz fubar of a situation I've found myself in.

This guy