• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR 10/AR 15 Build Components Group Buy

branson1369

I am offering  this group buy for any AR 15 and AR 10 builds across the below manufacturers to celebrate building the shop out here on the property (starting year 4 of Gun Shop). I plan on keeping the volume pricing from this years earlier Mega Machine Group Buy and to expand the buy to include a lot of the other items folks from the forum purchased for their builds. I will also supply additional discount for larger orders the same way as I did on the original group buy when folks bought components for multiple builds.

All deposits will need to be in hand by 10.1.11 to be included in the group buy so large individual manufacture orders can be placed to ensure maximum savings on shipping for all of us. Payment can be made via personal check, Money order, bank check, credit card or discreet PayPal.

Please PM or e-mail me dave@bbshooting.com with items you want pricing on or if you have any questions.

Receivers:

• Mega Machine/Arms Billet and Forged

• Sun Devil Billet

• SI Defense Billet

• DPMS

• Armalite

Internals: (Includes BCG and Gas Systems)

• DPMS

• JP Rifle

• Young Manufacturing

• SI Defense

• YHM

• Heavy Buffer

• Sprinco Tactical Springs

• Armalite

• Vltor

Triggers and Spring Kits:

• Geissele

• JP rifle

• Wilson Combat (TTU-3G is outstanding!)

Stocks, Handguards and Magazines:

• MagPul

• Vltor

• Daniel Defense

• Apex Machine Gator Guard (outstanding Handguard)

• DPMS

• Hogue

Barrels:

• Rock Creek 5R Customized by Predator Custom Rifles in Knoxville

• DPMS

• Fulton Armory

• SI Defense

• Black Whole Weaponry

Optics:

• Leupold

• Night Force

• Millet Tactical

• Nikon

• Redfield

Misc.:

• Competitive AR Builders Guide by Glen Zediker (A must for building and maintaining an AR in my opinion)

• Garret Holsters

• Any item or manufacture not listed just ask and I will see if a reasonable rate can be obtained on what you want

Thanks again for everyone’s support earlier in the year with my Mega Machine group buy and all the kind words  posted on the forum and sent to us via mail/e-mail

Semper Fi

Dave